Toxic, Final Gambit (+update related) & Phantom Force

Ichigozer

Hey, I would like to report some bugs, here I already report them in "LIST OF BROKEN MOVES & ABILITIES IN PRO"

But here I'll explain more in detail with new discoveries and new updates related.

1st move is Toxic :

When a pokemon attacks toxic before the other pokemon attacks, toxic will make the poisonned pokemon lose 12,5% of max hp instead of 6,25% the first turn. (and still take 6,25% more each turn)

2nd move is Final Gambit :

This move should not hit ghost type, in PRO it hits.

This move should not hit through king shield, in PRO it hits. (Aegislash is the only one learning this move and he is ghost type... So Double protection against final gambit :v... but it still hit x)) (It should just fail)

The user of Final gambit dies if used on protect /detect whereas it should just fail.

Final Gambit hit through substitutes when the sub should take the damages.

3rd move is Phantom force :

It should attacks in 2 turns, in pro it attacks in 1 turn.

It should break protect and detect, in PRO it doesn't break. (At least it breaks king shield which is nice coded :)

Hey, I would like to report some bugs, here I already report them in "LIST OF BROKEN MOVES & ABILITIES IN PRO"

But here I'll explain more in detail with new discoveries and new updates related.

1st move is Toxic :

When a pokemon attacks toxic before the other pokemon attacks, toxic will make the poisonned pokemon lose 12,5% of max hp instead of 6,25% the first turn. (and still take 6,25% more each turn)

2nd move is Final Gambit :

This move should not hit ghost type, in PRO it hits.

This move should not hit through king shield, in PRO it hits. (Aegislash is the only one learning this move and he is ghost type... So Double protection against final gambit :v... but it still hit x)) (It should just fail)

The user of Final gambit die if used on protect /detect whereas it should just fail.

Final Gambit hit through substitutes when the sub should take the damages.

3rd move is Phantom force :

It should attacks in 2 turns, in pro it attacks in 1 turn.

It should break protect and detect, in PRO it doesn't break. (At least it breaks king shield which is nice coded :)

Phantom Force one is known, but I don't understand the Toxic one. The King's Shield one will make Cames sad because now he has to fix more bugs lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I don't understand the Toxic one. The King's Shield one will make Cames sad because now he has to fix more bugs lol.

Hey, I'll try to explain again.

Toxic will do different damages if you attack before the oponent or after the oponent. If you attack after the oponent, the oponent will lose 6,25% turn 1, 12,5% turn 2, 18,75% turn 3, 25% turn 4 which is normal. BUT if you attack toxic before your oponent attack he will lose 12,5% turn 1, 18,75% turn 2, 25% turn 3, 25% turn 4. Which make a difference of 6,25%*N (N = Number of turn, turn 3 : N = 3) (For exemple even if you hold leftovers you will take damages as if you don't if it is coded correcty).

King shield do not really need a rework for this since Final gambit should fail against ghost type (like aegislash) and final gambit should fail agaist protection moves as protect, detect, kingshield.

• Like 1