my machoke doesn't evolve....

Bozam

I was training machoke but I refused it to be evolved at level 27.

after denying the evolution a few times, the evolution pop up never appears everytime it is leveling up...

I was supposed to evolve it after level 40.

Is it supposed to be like this or have a problem?

Machoke evolves when you trade it to another person. Machop evolves upon leveling it up :)

If you haven't evolved Machop yet and you are not getting the evolution prompt, you can log out and log in and level it up again. You should now be able to evolve it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I was training machoke but I refused it to be evolved at level 27.

after denying the evolution a few times, the evolution pop up never appears everytime it is leveling up...

I was supposed to evolve it after level 40.

Is it supposed to be like this or have a problem?

Hi @bozam

That is not how it's intended. As Bhimoso has said, Machop, which is the pre-evolution of Machoke, evolves at level 28. Machoke then evolves via trading to another player.

If you are having issues with evolving a pokemon, try to lose some happiness, restart your client, and try again.

Furthermore, if you need assistance in evolving your Machoke, please let me know by posting it in the Evolution and Deleveling Pokemon Megathread or by simply informing me when you'll be online so I can help you out.

I hope this helped you.

Have a lovely day!

• 1 year later...

@Corma

Apologies for the inconvenience. Does the issue still persist when you trade it?