issue with silver disc

Midnighte

when i try to turn a silver disc into a porygon in cinnabar land (npc davis), he tells me the data is still processing, while i didn give him anythin and the silver disc is still sitting in my back pack, i tried relogging, i waited for more than 8 hours before interacting with him again, but still the same issue

1273841389_pokebug.thumb.jpg.79befa7d9375975d3ed2cfdad980c0e7.jpg

when i try to turn a silver disc into a porygon in cinnabar land (npc davis), he tells me the data is still processing, while i didn give him anythin and the silver disc is still sitting in my back pack, i tried relogging, i waited for more than 8 hours before interacting with him again, but still the same issue

Hi @midnighte

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You might have had an extra silver disc in your bag at the time you interacted with NPC Davis.

Regarding the process of obtaining Porygon, it will take at least 24 hours before you can get the pokemon from him.

For more information, please check this page out: Porygon.

I hope this helped you, please let me know if the issue still persists.

Have a nice day!

hello, i waited for 24h (i just reported late), but the same msg keeps popping, and btw i gave him a silver disc once, the one from jessie and james, and i am pretty sure i only have one right now i got from daily task rewards, and it is still sitting in my back pack, i am sure i didn give him any silver disc, since one month if not more ago, so i am pretty sure it has nothing to do with me having another disc i didn see or something like this ^^

poke22.thumb.jpg.12bb6fcf51c54e3bbbf4af0719bff5eb.jpg

hello, i waited for 24h (i just reported late), but the same msg keeps popping, and btw i gave him a silver disc once, the one from jessie and james, and i am pretty sure i only have one right now i got from daily task rewards, and it is still sitting in my back pack, i am sure i didn give him any silver disc, since one month if not more ago, so i am pretty sure it has nothing to do with me having another disc i didn see or something like this ^^

Hello @midnighte @Norex

I have forwarded this to the CS team and the issue has been fixed. You should be able to retrieve your Porygon and choose to sync it or get a increased shiny chance encounter.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1