Can't Pass Leadership

Shadowranger

Are you able to use commands such as /gpromote and /gdemote? If not and you can't transfer leadership either, you'll need Staff assistance :/

I can use /gpromote and /demote /disband but can't promote over officer and don't get the option to transfer leadership.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

I can use /gpromote and /demote /disband but can't promote over officer and don't get the option to transfer leadership.

That bug is extremely old. I think there was a command to give leadership.

Can you invite an alternate account and write the command /gleader name ? Then, press enter. The alternate account should now have leadership. You can then kick your main account, reinvite it and transfer leadership back. It should be fixed.

Example: /gleader Bhimoso

I hope this can help out. I found it in PRO Discord (thanks Yauga!).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

That bug is extremely old. I think there was a command to give leadership.

Can you invite an alternate account and write the command /gleader name ? Then, press enter. The alternate account should now have leadership. You can then kick your main account, reinvite it and transfer leadership back. It should be fixed.

Example: /gleader Bhimoso

I hope this can help out. I found it in PRO Discord (thanks Yauga!).

The "/gleader name " worked, thanks alot, that resolved it.

I googled "how to transfer guild leadership in pokemon pro" and got sent to the wiki but it's outdated, somehow there needs to be a forum post with a good ceo to prevent this from concurring again.

Either way thanks again for the support.

Good day

• Like 1

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode