Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

112634 What's the difference with the current server and blue??? and will it be also occupied by 1900?

The difference will be that the second one will have new players, because the old players will stay in the old one not to waste their time.

I thinks that for this reason it will be easier to login in the new server that in the old one when they will be both online.

From 2015: I'm still here

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda find it a bit questionable about if this would NOT change anything with the influx in the current red server (A lot of users have made a lot of progress with accounts for Red). To make a user restart all over (not an issue for me that is) would just make the users play the Red Server more often which will not change huge influx (unless if you are a new user). You may probably gonna have to reconsider the fact of making users restart. (Just my opinion)

112650 I kinda find it a bit questionable about if this would NOT change anything with the influx in the current red server (A lot of users have made a lot of progress with accounts for Red). To make a user restart all over (not an issue for me that is) would just make the users play the Red Server more often which will not change huge influx (unless if you are a new user). You may probably gonna have to reconsider the fact of making users restart. (Just my opinion)

112650 I kinda find it a bit questionable about if this would NOT change anything with the influx in the current red server (A lot of users have made a lot of progress with accounts for Red). To make a user restart all over (not an issue for me that is) would just make the users play the Red Server more often which will not change huge influx (unless if you are a new user). You may probably gonna have to reconsider the fact of making users restart. (Just my opinion)

I don't know, I'm in blackthorne and ihave 7 badges and I'm eager to restart now knowing a lot more about the mechanics and how not just PRO works, but pokemon in general. I'm excited to be able to restart- that is, if I'm able to keep my membership status on both servers... :o

True, My biggest worry would be with how many people have accounts on the Red server. Unlike other posters before me, I am not too keen on restarting from Pallet town after I just now got to Cerulean City.

With that said, I'm sure the devs have something up their sleeve.

112634 What's the difference with the current server and blue??? and will it be also occupied by 1900?

It will most likely be another 1900 capacity server to play on. You would have to start fresh though.

it will be 1500 on each server

It will be a nightmare on the red server...

From 2015: I'm still here

112675 Abouts Guilds.

If will start in the ¨Blue server¨. In this dont will have my Guild? I will need create another ?

I'm sure all guilds will have to be created again. Also someone should probably make a post about who ownes what guild so if someone else takes the name they can have rights to get the name back. Ofcourse you should probably show proof of ownership too.