I accidentally delete my lvl100 poke please help me.

Jokas0019

hi, can you help me to retrieve my parasect lvl 100? i accidentally drag it to remove then i thought it was that shellder. can you please get it back from me? i need it, it was my only false swiper. i need it right away please response.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="170019]170019[/ATTACH]

You have any screenshot of your pokemon you deleted or it's id. If you dont have that you can't retore it.

• Like 1

You have any screenshot of your pokemon you deleted or it's id. If you dont have that you can't retore it.

Sorry, but that is not true. We can also restore Pokes without a Screenshot or the ID. It's just a little harder to find it, but still doable usually.

And there is usually no need to direct people to the Megathreads since then it'll be only a doublepost. We usually just move the Post to the Megathread anyway. And tell them to use the Megathread next time ;-)

Anyway I restored your Poke for you so I'll just lock this Thread now. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any Questions / Doubts. And please use the Megathread next time.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING