Did I get lucky?

Itzaddi

Did I get lucky or is this a common thing?

I used headbutt on a couple trees in Pallet Town and found 2 Charmanders in a row.

One was level 2 and accidentally killed it because of OP Pokemon. The next was level 4 and I caught that one. (Mind you, I just started the game and only have pokeballs right now)

So, do these trees commonly spawn starter pokemon? Or did I just get really lucky?

Hello,

To answer you, yes you got very lucky, charmander in headbutt are very rare : t9 which is the higher rarity. You can check every pokemon rarity per zone with the reborn bot on discord with ^s or ^spawn pokemon

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

Hello,

To answer you, yes you got very lucky, charmander in headbutt are very rare : t9 which is the higher rarity. You can check every pokemon rarity per zone with the reborn bot on discord with ^s or ^spawn pokemon

Oh WOW! I'm so glad I got the Charmander then ^-^ And thanks, I'll make use of that Reborn Bot :D

• Like 1

You're extremely lucky. Getting a Starter in one of the starting towns is extremely lucky when headbutting :)

Also, F for the dead starter :(

Yeah, no kidding. F for the dead starter :(

My heart legit dropped so far down because I had that gut feeling it was super rare :(

But, I was super happy that RNG let me have a 2nd chance with another Charmander :D

Hope to get Bulbasaur someday to get all 3 Kanto starters <3

• Like 1