PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

What's your IGN? Lubang

How old are you? 22

What is Your Discord ID? lucas m#0247

What's your goal in PRO? I want to pvp to top 3 with an OT team

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? I love the grind of finding the perfect PVP poke. I spend hours hunting eyecandy 31 31 pokes all the time and collecting shiny/event pvp pokes

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? 150 in last 3, i hit 250~ last year, but have not surpassed that number yet. trying new team comps and hunting for megas

Why did you choose Predators? I want to be apart of the most competitive guild possible. I want to win, and I want to hunt pokes to help my teammates win. No matter what I do, I try to be the best, and although I love my current guild, they are not as competitive as I am.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? Guild island does not mean much to me at all. I play PRO to hunt, grind, and win. I could do all of that without the island. Fun perk though.
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

would love to chat on discord. shoot me a message anytime

ag.png

On 9/26/2021 at 11:29 PM, lubang said:

What's your IGN? Lubang

How old are you? 22

What is Your Discord ID? lucas m#0247

What's your goal in PRO? I want to pvp to top 3 with an OT team

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? I love the grind of finding the perfect PVP poke. I spend hours hunting eyecandy 31 31 pokes all the time and collecting shiny/event pvp pokes

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? 150 in last 3, i hit 250~ last year, but have not surpassed that number yet. trying new team comps and hunting for megas

Why did you choose Predators? I want to be apart of the most competitive guild possible. I want to win, and I want to hunt pokes to help my teammates win. No matter what I do, I try to be the best, and although I love my current guild, they are not as competitive as I am.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? Guild island does not mean much to me at all. I play PRO to hunt, grind, and win. I could do all of that without the island. Fun perk though.

would love to chat on discord. shoot me a message anytime

Hello buddy, sorry for the late reply.

Feel free to DM me on discord if you're still interested in joining. Pedrawr#5666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i like to join guild if there are still slot left, this is my bio,

Lyn1311

Lynnn#6556

Having fun

Trading

Just joined PVP this month, so 151 is my highest for now

1 of the best guild i guess
Yes

image.png.321e2f47109cdf0bc2789d9b7ef7012a.png

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

What's your IGN?-- : Oshura

How old are you?-- : 18

What is Your Discord ID?-- : #8147

What's your goal in PRO?-- : Get 200+ rt and, Have fun :3

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- : Almost things

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- : 110

Why did you choose Predators? : Because i want to be in a pressurized environment to train myself
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? : Not really! Because i want to training myslef to have 200+ rt

image.png.2ef0b2d7d969d2267a290679f5a5973e.png

Edited by Oshura

hat's your IGN?: Neltha973

How old are you?: 29

What is your discord I'd?: neltha973#4056

Whats your goal in pro?: beat my pkm coach gdarch (top 25 ladder every season)

What was your highest rating in last 3 seasons: between 150-250

Why did u choose predators?: 2 reasons :

- its à pvp guilde with good pvp playrr that i can ask questions and learn from.

- i trully need this 25% xp boost (15 pkm to lvl up right now as i come back after à short break)

Please include a screenshot of your trainer card

You need 150 rating : ill ladder next week to reach this break point, ill post à screen when i made it 

Screenshot_20211030-200525_PROClient.jpg

• 2 weeks later...