RESOLVED - Rc gone

Pitroipa

Hello,

I sended my friend rc's but he hasnt 4 badges yet. now he has them and the mail is gone and not available, also the rcs are deleted in my account. Is there any way to get them back or to see what happened?

Thanks for the help

Edited by Ehkoe

• Administrator

Hi @Fjabio

I will move your post to General Support as it's a more appropriate subforum for this topic.

Can you tell me what date you send the RCs, who it was to and what date you sent them?

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi @Fjabio

I have flagged this with Devs, who will check this more! I can confirm you sent it to the right person, but Metroid server changed since, which likely means that the RCs are on his account on Gold now.

Devs will confirm that this is the case, and if so, it will be Metroid's responsibility to retrieve the RCs.

2 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @Fjabio

I will move your post to General Support as it's a more appropriate subforum for this topic.

Can you tell me what date you send the RCs, who it was to and what date you sent them?

So that means if he get 4 badges on gold he can open the mail? then it should work.

• Administrator

Hi @Fjabio

This is correct, yes! I will still wait on Devs, so that they can confirm it is in his mailbox on Gold.

Essentially what has happened is, that you sent the RCs on Silver, but your friend predominantly played on Gold at the time. Your friend transferred to Silver after you sent the RCs, which should mean that the mail transferred too - but I'm not 100% sure and I don't have visibility myself hence why I would like Devs to confirm before I ask your friend to spend time progressing on an account they currently don't use.

• Administrator

Hey @Fjabio

An update: Wal has taken a look, and he cannot find these RCs on either server, but I'd like to assure you that you sent these correctly.

What this means, is that Metroid will need to get in touch himself for us to investigate this further, I'm happy to pick it up if he would like to tag me. I suggest that he does so through the Complaint subforum as it is private.

I will lock this thread, as in terms of action you can take from here - there is none, really. You sent these just fine, so please have peace of mind that you did everything that you could. Enjoy the rest of your day! 

• Yellow changed the title to RESOLVED - Rc gone
  • Yellow locked this topic