Any Guild roleplaying as TeamAuqa or Something related?

Kumapx0

interested in a active guild who likes to Play as a villian team like Team Auqa or something in the Game.           I like to wear same cosmetics at some Guild meetings and things like that .

I just dont like random names in guilds with no reference to the game.

Age 25  ,game time 500 hours-          Mainly PVE player atm.

Have discord and Mic

it doesnt have to be specific Some of the teams . it can be any . With some roleplaying aspects in the game .
Just like to add some feel into the game .
I also enjoy cosmetics alot and appearence of the character and the mount .

Like to join a dedicated team who feels same way

I dove a few pages back in the forums there is a team rocket group rather small and tight knit team and well a fraction what it used to be based on what I read and well they have an odd recruitment method however I don't play on silver...

i see , sadly i dont really like team rocket cause their to evil for me and kind of Low class scrubs who steal pokemon haha .
Team Auqa feels more like an organization with higher class than rocket . Rocket was always the dummies :3

Team Auqa loves pokemon  and theyr mission is to expand water so more live of pokemon will take over i think i read somewhere .
So theyr not really that evil

i was thinking to create my own guild than , and i did so , just to realize i dont know how to make all those picture icons , and have no experience whatsover .

I mean its hard to be an guild master . u gotta have an attractive guild . and organize and work on alot of stuff , especially when ur solo.

So idk . if i dont find a cool guild i guess i make my own and try my best .           Guilds arent that important in that game anyway.

If you think about  the team rockets as dummies then you only find yourself as an emphasis that counters many others... They weren't good a first but got better  over time... Heck even in the manga all the original gym leaders were of team rocket thus doesn't favor one type of pokemon over the other and if it basically isn't overpowered we'd give them to rocket scientists who'd make them powerful. Stealing isn't much in the game except in story... But if you'd understand that different team rocket teams have different functions and we all know grunts are stupid all the time... But congrats on creating or creating team aqua...