Shiny Togepi

• Ruyiiah changed the title to Auction:Shiny Togepi (GOLD) Ending in 11H from now
  • Ruyiiah changed the title to Finished can be deleted

To the concerning parties @Rumbleking @MadhavXDark @Igordhossegor @weavile1234 @Buneary  I have reversed the trade, this auction will continue with 12 hours left from my comment. 

@ruyiiah Please read the trade rules. You are not allowed to change the insta during an auction. The Pokémon is in my possesion right now and i will force the trade to the actual winner. The auction will continue for 12 hours with the original 4M insta and 1.6M as Current offer.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 1

20210407_201806.gif

• Hawluchaa changed the title to Shiny Togepi

Ah didn't know the Insta was changed prior just saw the trade chat message last night 1.6m s.o Insta 2m. 

Bought 4 cc's ,and sold them immediately to help pay for it xD

So what happens is the auction is still happening Ruyiiah there's about 5-6 hours left from Hawluchas post. Since he said it would go on for 12 hours total.

The auction still runs as normally until someone wins. Where Hawlucha will trade the pokemon the to the winner ,and you will get your money for the highest bid. So dont worry money will wind up in you account from the winner of the auction. 

But with all this being said im just gonna throw the 2m in again ,and say I'm offering 2m for the togepi. 

^^;