INCREDIBLE 3x31 1x28 HA Delphox | PVP ready !

Stuck

• Pokemon/Item being auctioned: 3x31 1x28 1x16 HA Delphox
  • Starting price/point: 5m
  • Ending point: 48 hours after first bid
  • Insta Price: 10m
  • Available payments: CC = 380k
  • Minimum raise: 100k

I genuinely believe this is the best delphox in the server, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 31 spatk, 31 spdef, 31 def, 28 speed and 16 hp. Great investment  for anyone that  loves collecting godlike pokemon or anyone that wants to be the  best in pvp.

05de2676f3539e10e22858ecdafb6905.png

30 minutes ago, stuck said:
  • I genuinely believe this is the best delphox in the server, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

Since you asked for possible correction, I will give my 2 cents:

1) It's not max speed. For a sweeper, any top PvP-ers would pick a max speed Delphox over this. Max speed = a Must.
2) Magician ability is not preferred here. First, I don't know if this ability is even working yet in Pro or not. Second, Blaze, the normal ability is preferred for Delphox due to its being more useful in more battle situations. You will find the 30% boost for Fire-move applied more often than the activation of Magician, which steals opponent's item when you don't hold any item. Besides being activated after using Trick, you really don't want the Psychic-type Delphox getting hit by a Knock Off to activate such ability.

As such, Smogon also suggests Blaze as the premier ability:
https://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/delphox/

Thus, imo, this Delphox shouldn't play any part in any ranking of "Being best in server" and such. It's still a rather pretty attractive mon with cool IVs thou, so I would wish you the best of luck selling it.

😉

Note: Looks like OP wanted to count the total IVs, so... Ok! 😄

Edited by Kuto

1 minute ago, Kuto said:

Since you asked for possible correction, I will give my 2 cents:

1) It's not max speed. For a sweeper, any top PvP-ers would pick a max speed Delphox over this. Max speed = a Must.
2) Magician ability is not preferred here. First, I don't know if this ability is even working yet in Pro or not. Second, Blaze, the normal ability is preferred for Delphox due to its being more useful in more battle situations. You will find the 30% boost for Fire-move applied more often than the activation of Magician, which steals opponent's item when you don't hold any item. Besides being activated after using Trick, you really don't want the Psychic-type Delphox getting hit by a Knock Off to activate such ability.

Thus, imo, this Delphox shouldn't play any part in any ranking of "Being best in server" and such. It's still a rather pretty attractive mon with cool IVs thou, so I would wish you the best of luck selling it.

😉

in terms of ivs, i'm almost certain it's the best. and in terms of blaze, i've not had it activated in the many games  i've played with it 🙂  and  this   delphox outspeeds any pokemon that  has  a base stat of 102  and below, regardless of their iv and nature etc, and there are no notable matchups from 104 and 103 base speed, saying it needs max speed is purely just  elitist and wouldn't actually give a gain in pvp. 

and the correction i asked for was just someone having better ivs 🙂 not for you to say why you think x thing isn't good