World quest

Luleph

unpopular opinion make it so to get the ticket the goal needs to be reached within 24 hours, but you can still do 0,5% of the goal to get the ticket even tho its completed. (from an unlucky guy 2 in 5 hours lmao I would keep going but won't make it cuz its to low left)

I was 83 IVs away from completing it lol but I started a bit too late. I didn’t bother submitting my Scraggys since I knew I wouldn’t make it in time for .5% anyway but I guess the key is to be able to start hunting as soon as WQ begin tho.

it all depends on the poke too, if theres a repel for it at all times itll be easier than if its surrounded by 10 t1 pokes, i would say +1 to this but its supposed to be a community event, thats finished by the community, and those who participated enough and got lucky with spawns, got rewarded

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Maybe I'm just dumb but this doesn't seem worded very clearly. Are you saying the event goes for 24 hours no matter what? Even if the goal is reached, allowing players to hunt for a guaranteed 24 hours to get 0.5% of the goal?

If so.... I agree, +1,000

Edited by Coono