Can the iv's got by reroll regained if mistakely are not applied

Kishanb1112002

I used reroll ticket 2 times on my landorus today. First time the iv's were bad but 2nd time they were good. But i mistakenly tapped no when it asks to apply. Can i gain those iv's back by any means?

Here the Poke data of my Landorus:

Id: 51018085

Ability: Sand Force

Nature: Jolly

OT: Kishanb1112002

Lvl: 100

Hello @kishanb1112002!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, we can't help you with this as when you reroll, you will get a preview of the IVs if wish to keep the old IVs or change it to the new ones.

If you mistakenly chose the wrong option, it's your fault.
Addictionally, we don't have any tools that could verify this.

In case you don't know there are ways to obtain a free reroll ticket, here I will list some to help you.
For example, the kyurem quest, you need to beat Kyurem the first time without blacking out. The Pewter City Museum quest where you have donate him 5 different fossils in order to get a free reroll ticket. To add the newest Gengarite Halloween quest, you can also obtain a locked IV reroll ticket, which means that you can lock one of the IV as you wish that won't be rerolled, after beating the hard mode. Enter the shrine in Unison Mountain South Summit and talk to the NPC to start. Keep in mind that you can only start the quest after catching Darkrai and having the mega bracelet.
Finally, you have a chance to obtain a reroll ticket in Solaceon news paper quest after the 7th day.

Other ways to obtain a reroll ticket:
-Purchasable through the PvP shop for 150 PvP coins
-Purchasable through the PvE shop for 300 PvE coins

Again, we are sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken as it would be unfair to other players who had a similar situation.

With that being said, I hope you understand this and I wish you a wonderful day!

Edited by Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it!!

But i want to know are their any more requirements for obtaining gengarite except you mentioned above? I fullfil those 2 requirements having mega bracelet and catching darkrai but still i am unable to enter the shrine at mount unison i tried all of the ways i could, firstly i thought its due to mistake i made during darkrai quest by not defeating Umbra, the mega gengar.and i so restarted the quest by defeating Horon again and finished the whole darkrai quest again with Umbra, Mega gengar beaten but yet no result. I am still unable to enter the shrine at mount unison. Now if u can then please help me with this.

Thank you again for your still reading all of my such boring stuff but i hope you will help me. Thanks 😄

3 hours ago, kishanb1112002 said:

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it!!

But i want to know are their any more requirements for obtaining gengarite except you mentioned above? I fullfil those 2 requirements having mega bracelet and catching darkrai but still i am unable to enter the shrine at mount unison i tried all of the ways i could, firstly i thought its due to mistake i made during darkrai quest by not defeating Umbra, the mega gengar.and i so restarted the quest by defeating Horon again and finished the whole darkrai quest again with Umbra, Mega gengar beaten but yet no result. I am still unable to enter the shrine at mount unison. Now if u can then please help me with this.

Thank you again for your still reading all of my such boring stuff but i hope you will help me. Thanks 😄

The content staff team looked into your issue. Apparently, you didn't beat Umbra in Dark Realm inner cave.

I hope I could help you to solve the issue. If you have any further questions, let me know.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:47 AM, kishanb1112002 said:

What do u mean by not defeating Umbra?

I defeated him on my 2nd time to dark realm i mentioned above but still its not working that's what i m asking help for.

Hello @kishanb1112002 ,

The content scripters looked into your issue again, and it seems like that the perish song from the mega gengar in Dark Realm caused the issue. You really need to beat Umbra before the third turn of perish song have finished. Even if you beat him in the turn of Perish song, which is supposed to take down all Pokemon on the field, the fight will result in a loss, which happened to you.
Unfortunately, I have to say that you need to do this part of the quest again until Umbra disappears from the cave.
So you have to beat Horon in Dark valley again, and then enter beat Alucard in his castle with a Miracle eye Pokemon.
Also, if you had been teleported to "Dark Corridor" before after you "won" against Umbra in your second try, it means that you didn't defeat Umbra.

I hope I could clarify everything now, and wish you a wonderful day!