Darkrai Reroll

Karnampalos

Hello, i started playing on september, so this is the first time i ever did this quest, i got into the dark realm, i finished it with 3 times wiped out, not once on a boss fight. i got DCed once too. dont know if any of this info matter, anyhow, i picked all pokes in dark realm and did everything in there, including umbra, when i got out, i fought darkrai, and then cought him, i rread everywhere that you get a free reroll outside of castle, i spoke to the lady, both ladies accually, the one with the reroll says that she did everything for me, but never rerolled. i was wandering what i did wrong, or why i dont get a free reroll like all the others, i read soemwhere that u must finish w/o failing, what is considered fail, cuz i spoke with a guy who did reroll with 20 wipe outs.  
ask if you need any additional info. thx for the game in advance

3 hours ago, Norex said:

When you said you got DCed, where you out of the dark realm or what happened on that DC?

I was still in the dark realm wandering around. nothing changed inside the quest for me. never got out of the dark realm till i finished it.

On 10/18/2020 at 6:09 PM, karnampalos said:

Hello, i started playing on september, so this is the first time i ever did this quest, i got into the dark realm, i finished it with 3 times wiped out, not once on a boss fight. i got DCed once too. dont know if any of this info matter, anyhow, i picked all pokes in dark realm and did everything in there, including umbra, when i got out, i fought darkrai, and then cought him, i rread everywhere that you get a free reroll outside of castle, i spoke to the lady, both ladies accually, the one with the reroll says that she did everything for me, but never rerolled. i was wandering what i did wrong, or why i dont get a free reroll like all the others, i read soemwhere that u must finish w/o failing, what is considered fail, cuz i spoke with a guy who did reroll with 20 wipe outs.  
ask if you need any additional info. thx for the game in advance

Hi, @karnampalos

I have informed the corresponding Staff Team to look into your issue.

In the meantime, please be patients.

I'll let you know as soon as I receive an answer.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Your account was some how bugged and you couldn't receive an IV reroll chance.

So, we can offer you this procedure if you agree.

1. Delete your Darkrai (The ball you used to catch your Darkrai will be refunded)

2. We convert your account game process to where you can re-catch Darkrai (You should not battle Horon !!!)

3. Go re-catch your Darkrai, you'll be able to use the locked IV reroll ticket

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

let me get this str8, by now i have already won against horon, and got the mount, i got gengarite, will i have to do them again? or just recatch darkrai, in the castle w/o fights and thats it ? 
 , should i give you any more info? like pokemon ID or something? i used masterball.
sorry fot the late response!

Edited by karnampalos

21 hours ago, karnampalos said:

let me get this str8, by now i have already won against horon, and got the mount, i got gengarite, will i have to do them again? or just recatch darkrai, in the castle w/o fights and thats it ? 
 , should i give you any more info? like pokemon ID or something? i used masterball.
sorry fot the late response!

You'll only have to re-catch darkrai again 🙂