Transfer between account

Lemoulefrite

Hey guys! :) 

I have recently discovered this MMO Pokemon game, and started playing alone on one account, but then i really wanted to bring my friends onto the game, but wanted to started a fresh account so i could be on the same level as them in the history. 

The problem is that now i have one old account where i was playing on Gold (Where i have mounts a pokes), and this new account, where i play with my friends. But as i am now only playing with my friends, i would like to know if there is any way i could transfer my mounts, stuff, pokes from an account using Gold server to another using silver.. ? And if that's allowed of course, knowing i won't use the old one again?

Thank you ! :) 

Hey @LeMouleFrite

You can transfer your gold account to silver and silver account to gold through Dashboard.

You simply need to go dashboard then login with your account then click on menu icon ( Left side top 3 lines ) then under tools section you will find Server transfer click on it then go down and click on Transfer for free. Now your gold server account will be transferred to silver server ( With all stuff / mons / story ). 

Note- You can transfer once in 30 days.

Have a good day ,

Kindly Regards,

superb

3 hours ago, LeMouleFrite said:

Hey guys! 🙂

I have recently discovered this MMO Pokemon game, and started playing alone on one account, but then i really wanted to bring my friends onto the game, but wanted to started a fresh account so i could be on the same level as them in the history. 

The problem is that now i have one old account where i was playing on Gold (Where i have mounts a pokes), and this new account, where i play with my friends. But as i am now only playing with my friends, i would like to know if there is any way i could transfer my mounts, stuff, pokes from an account using Gold server to another using silver.. ? And if that's allowed of course, knowing i won't use the old one again?

Thank you ! 🙂

Hello @LeMouleFrite

I'm sorry for the inconveniece.
To start, trading items from one account to another account is allowed. You can only trade when you have reached 4 badges.
Keep in mind that you can only trade with your account if both of your accounts are on the same server. If it's not the case for you, you can transfer between servers in the Dashboard for free every month.
Furthermore, I would like to say that you can have maximum 4 accounts.
If you are unsure what other rules there exist in PRO, I recommend you to read the rules here.

I hope I could clarify everything, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask again.
With that being said, I wish you a wonderful day!

• Haha 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.