BUG - DARKRAI QUEST NO REROLL AND CLONE GIVEN

Verankass

I only fainted twice and spirit girl esmeralda??? didnt give any.

I have to say I defeated Horon first before doing darkrai quest. Is this the reason why? If so, would I still get it? Please help THANKS

EDIT: 1. I defeated Horon first on the first week of event, then after a week, I started to do Darkrai quest and defeated him but no rewards.

2. I only fainted twice and I didn't quit Darkrai quest. Still no reroll and clone :<

3. I never fail Darkrai quest.

4. This is my first time participating in this event.

5. I still didn't do Gengarite Quest.

HELP PLEASE

Edited by Malz2414
summarizing

1 minute ago, Norex said:

If you had to defeat Horon to enter the Dark Realm, it means you failed the Dark Realm at least once and you only get the Clone and the IV locked reroll if you didnt fail the Dark Realm once.

No, I  already defeated Horon BEFORE going to Darkrai for the first time. And I didnt fail Dark Realm. 

1 minute ago, Norex said:

So you only were in the Dark Realm once and didnt leave it? Could it be that you were in the Dark Realm last year already?

No since this is my first time. I already asked some people in-game and they said I shouldn't defeat Horon first before going to Darkrai so I thought it's the problem. I hope I get it tho. Thanks

On 10/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, Malz2414 said:

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Could you please take a screenshot of your Darkrai with the Ball it is in? After you did that, I can restore the Ball it was in and offer you a quest reset, meaning you have another chance of getting all the rewards. You would have to delete your current Darkrai as well for that to happen. Please let me know how that sounds for you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.