Darkrai gone

Apexultra

Please help.  After i defeated Darkrai then was warped to the next room to battle his weakened form and try to catch it, he disappeared after talking to him. I didn't have any chance to try and catch him and its my first time to do the quest.  I tried relogging and going back to the Alucard Castle 3rd floor but he still wasn't there. 

Would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Darkrai.png

4 hours ago, Tolgeise said:

Please help.  After i defeated Darkrai then was warped to the next room to battle his weakened form and try to catch it, he disappeared after talking to him. I didn't have any chance to try and catch him and its my first time to do the quest.  I tried relogging and going back to the Alucard Castle 3rd floor but he still wasn't there. 

Would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Hey there!

In order to proceed you will have to use a Pokemon with the move Miracle Eye. In order to get Darkrai to reappear, you will have to beat Horon north of Necropolis without having a Pokemon faint. Please let me know if this fixed your issue. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Good pm sir,

Already brought a pokemon with miracle eye and foresight. Also defeated horon twice already. Although someone told me that its also pre requisite to be a Sinnoh Region Champion? Tho i haven't confirmed that yet with anyone.

Thank you sir for your time 

3 hours ago, Tolgeise said:

Hey there!

The Halloween quest is not a requirement for Sinnoh, there is a entire questline for it, starting by talking to Paul in Lilycove City.

Regarding your issue, is everything resolved for you now or do you still need assistance? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

3 hours ago, Tolgeise said:

Good day sir, no i mean is being a Sinnoh Region Champion required for me to be able to catch Darkrai? I just finished Sinnoh Region today and Darkrai still doesnt appear. 😞 Would really appreciate for your assistance sir. 

Thank you!

Hey there!

Please try to defeat Horon one more time, then go back with a Pokemon that has the move Miracle Eye. Please let me know if this fixed your issue. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Tolgeise said:

Just dropped by on Horon's spot, I think he is still on cooldown sir.  Just defeated him the 2nd time last Saturday before i did the Darkrai quest.

It has a 3 day cooldown, please notify when you fought Horon again. Best of luck!

spacer.png