Logging in... disappearing and not logging me in

Smonk

1. 1.

Make sure to check your client whether it is updated to the latest. There is a new client update as of 11/3/2016

To know whether it is updated take a look at the top left of the login screen. The current version is "version 0.94 LIVE BETA".

There is also the new select server feature which shows that you have already updated to the latest version.

PRO.jpg

What usually happens when "Logging in... disappearing and not logging me in" is in normal circumstances, when the server is not too full , a queue box will pop up and put you into a queue with an estimated queue time.

But with the recent re-open of the registration the server bandwidth is congested and therefore it is not showing the queue box as displayed. But you are still under the queue. Thats why some people manage to log in by waiting it out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who is experiencing this problem. Just patiently wait. I believe there is a queue even if the capacity says otherwise it just isn't updated. Either that or the load takes very long. Just make sure you see logging in disappear. Do not restart your client or else you're just restarting your queue.

115866 It's not working for me either :Bored:

115868 I have the same problem =( :Frown:

Did you both download the new client?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.