Logging in... disappearing and not logging me in

Smonk

1. 1.

If it says "connecting to server" Then it says "cannot connect to server." Keep trying to log in until it says "connecting to server" then "logging in" This happens when a lot of people are trying to connect to that server.

If you're getting the "connecting to server" then "logging in" and nothing pops up, just give it a few seconds and you should be put into the queue.

Sometimes if there is a server reset/ rollback the server will be down for about 5 minutes. But you'll get a message saying the server is locked.

Make sure your client version is up to date. Restart the game, and try logging in. You can check here:Pokemon-Revolution-Online Downloads

See if any antivirus software or Firewalls are blocking the game.

I hope some of this information helped. If it isn't working try going to the help IRC: Pokemon Revolution Online Live Chat

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic