Cant login

Guest flyingnimbus

1. 1.

I have been playing for almost a month and everytime I log in sometimes it takes 20to30mins I close out and keep reclogging till it finally lets me in or begins to show que. I love this game and I would like it fixed because I'm a member and cant get in to play and sometimes I have to just give up and play something else and that's not what I want to do. I want to play this game : )

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to Delete and redownload the Client. This should Solve your problems, and They just put out the new server there is bound to be downtime and issues but they are fixing them just be patient please. If it says cant connect try again up to 5-10 times before you delete the client. If the server says logging in just wait for 5 mins before you close it may just be lagging a bit due to the servers being DDOSed recently.

This game sucks. i was so hyped today to play this game becouse i could finnaly register, but when i verify my email did everything properly i coulnd't connect it always said "can not connet to the server" or "logging in" then fades away and nothing happens for 10 fucking miuntes. The developers of this game are stupid i can say that. there are atleast 5k new players who want to play this game but cant connect and only 1.9k people can connect at a time. So fuck this game. im unninstalling this shit becouse i cant even play this and the developers are just ignoring this thing. i hope you read this assholes and actually let people play this game. :Question: :banned: :banned:

SAME...... this problem is really bad but i find out someways that could work for u......disconnect from the internet red and re-connect.

try refreshing the app.

sometimes is our connection or the app, but weirdly is the server,unless it says (timeout-closed-reboot-maintance) :High_Five:

hey these is a free to play remain me the same problems as warframe when that game get started, but now is 1 of the best games in the world for a rol game, i know everything is going better then before. and they have a lot of work to do so lets be patients :y:

-:TC:-Trunks/Gunny

I was excited to play this when i got it yesterday, the idea of playing pokemon with friends was too much to pass up, but honestly there is a major problem to be addressed here. And i cant even see how many people are in the server it is blank nothing there.