Cant login

Guest flyingnimbus

1. 1.

So there is two errors, one in logging into a server and then logging in, in general? I'm totally stuck on just getting onto the PRO Red. "Connecting to Server...", the client freezes then unfreezes saying "Can not connect to Server" Please help.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having the same problem & I think I've kinda found a solution. You're gonna need some patience but you can do it. Basically just continually try to connect to the server, it'll say "can't connect to server" several times but be patient. It'll eventually say "Logging in" & then fade away & won't allow you to try to login anymore, the login button will click but won't say "connecting to server. Once you get to this point wait roughly around five minutes & it'll connect you. Good luck guys! Lets hope the admins fix this soon.

115710 I was excited to play this when i got it yesterday, the idea of playing pokemon with friends was too much to pass up, but honestly there is a major problem to be addressed here. And i cant even see how many people are in the server it is blank nothing there.

they are implementing a new server so at the moment the server may have some problems, just wait it out because the game is really fun and great to play with friends c:

ayylmao

115872 i did, for 10 minutes, and nothing

Know that when the server is full, queue can be from 10-25 minutes. As long as you see logging in fade away, you will have to wait. If you restart the client you're just making yourself wait longer.