Cant login

Guest flyingnimbus

1. 1.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am having this problem. I also have a problem where, once it does connect to the server, it says "Logging in" for a few seconds and then fades out and nothing happens. I'm using the 64 bit version on a Windows 10 operating system, and I'm running PRO as an administrator.

.. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BRO.... NOTHING HAPPENS EVERY TIME I LOGIN... :Bored:

So yeah this same problem is happening to me as well, Users Online: 1547/1900, the "logging in" faded away about 15 minutes ago. Still haven't got into the game yet. You'd think with the amount of people on out the 1900, I'd be able to get in right away but no dice on that one. My only theory would be that there is an invisible queue running in the background but its not showing. Either way hopefully the staff will see this issues and try and give us some info onto whats happening.

Guest ninthlite

Same thing. 1200/1900 people logged in. I try logging it and it says "logging in" and then it just fades away

It seems like only people who got an account today are having this issue, we need to just be patient as they are still fixing the server issues, and have just got a massive influx of users mostly but due to faze jev but not just because of him. :kiss: :devil: :Angel:

116015 It seems like only people who got an account today are having this issue,

I've had an account for a week and this issue is also happening for me. Also, at the top of this page there is someone who created their account in January who also says they can't get in.

So yeah this same problem is happening to me as well, Users Online: 1547/1900, the "logging in" faded away about 15 minutes ago. Still haven't got into the game yet. You'd think with the amount of people on out the 1900, I'd be able to get in right away but no dice on that one. My only theory would be that there is an invisible queue running in the background but its not showing. Either way hopefully the staff will see this issues and try and give us some info onto whats happening.

This is the exact same thing that's been happening with me since March 10th.