My Pokemon keep turning into other pokemon

Thehammedburger

So at first my level 14 poliwag turned into a level 5 charmander in the first slot of my party and it was an exact copy of my started charmander, and just a few minutes ago i logged out for a few minutes and the poliwag that i had lost before had shown back up in the first slot of my party replacing my level 48 gyarados. so after this i tried putting all of my main pokemon in the pc and putting a low level pokemon that i dont care about alone in my party and i logged out and back in and that low level pokemon turned back into the level 48 gyarados, so now i am in a constant state of pokemon turning into others when i log out and could really use some help

yeah i just made this account 2 or 3 days ago and I haven't given my information to anyone, but it is literally just pokemon trading places with the others in the first slot of my party. like i know what pokemon is going to show up, its like they are in a queue. and while testing this I was logging out for maybe 10 seconds.

7 minutes ago, LadyLilith said:

Did u give ur login data to someone?
U sure nobody logging into ur account after ur offline ?

Has most likely nothing to do with it. Its a current bug which actually quite a few people are experiencing at the moment.

You should get help with your issue sooner or later.

In the meanwhile I would advice to have a pokemon you dont need in the first slot when you are logging out.

Edited by Norex