<r><QUOTE author="Ouryu"><s>

</s><POST content="190997"><s></s>190997<e></e></POST> i want to join<br/>

<br/>

Nick:Ouryu<br/>

Time:72h<br/>

16 badges<br/>

20 age<br/>

<br/>

I'm from Brasil and i need pratice my english and friends for play together i play alone all the time and want a good guild for help me on gameplay !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Ouryu"><s>

</s><POST content="190997"><s></s>190997<e></e></POST> i want to join<br/>

<br/>

Nick:Ouryu<br/>

Time:72h<br/>

16 badges<br/>

20 age<br/>

<br/>

I'm from Brasil and i need pratice my english and friends for play together i play alone all the time and want a good guild for help me on gameplay !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Ouryu, Welcome to Reborn, come join our discord (Its our messaging service) Here's the link <URL url="https://discord.gg/7F6Uz">https://discord.gg/7F6Uz</URL> !<br/>

<QUOTE author="Mirodin"><s>

</s><POST content="191063"><s></s>191063<e></e></POST> i would like to join your guild!<br/>

i am very experienced with MMOs<br/>

my ingame name is "Ladelita"<br/>

i am 27 yo<br/>

i play in RED server<br/>

i am friendly and i want to have fun in this awesome game ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Mirodin"><s>

</s><POST content="191063"><s></s>191063<e></e></POST> i would like to join your guild!<br/>

i am very experienced with MMOs<br/>

my ingame name is "Ladelita"<br/>

i am 27 yo<br/>

i play in RED server<br/>

i am friendly and i want to have fun in this awesome game ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Mirodin, Welcome to Reborn/Owlborn, come join our discord (Its our messaging service) Here's the link <URL url="https://discord.gg/7F6Uz">https://discord.gg/7F6Uz</URL> !</r>

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>leotosi<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>505. Ill get more soon :P<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Argentina<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Im a gamer, when im playing a game can even play 20hrs a day on free days, but at least 3-4hrs a day for sure<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I want to be part of this guild because ive heard good things about this, Im friend of gengar17 and tr3y, we used to play a lot another game (a pokemon mmo)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Im in discord 24/7 and have no problem with english, sometimes will fail with it since is not my main language, but u will always understand me :)<br/>

Im almost done with all regions (1 badge left) and I love pvp<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

<r><QUOTE author="leotosi"><s>

</s><POST content="191956"><s></s>191956<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>leotosi<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>505. Ill get more soon :P<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Argentina<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Im a gamer, when im playing a game can even play 20hrs a day on free days, but at least 3-4hrs a day for sure<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I want to be part of this guild because ive heard good things about this, Im friend of gengar17 and tr3y, we used to play a lot another game (a pokemon mmo)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Im in discord 24/7 and have no problem with english, sometimes will fail with it since is not my main language, but u will always understand me :)<br/>

Im almost done with all regions (1 badge left) and I love pvp<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Noooooooooooooooooob</r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name :<br/>

xAgility<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played : <br/>

90 hours<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? : <br/>

Bosnia and Herzegovina<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <br/>

I play PRO most of the day.<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? <br/>

I am looking for an active guild populated by friendly people willing to do things together and help each other out.<br/>

At the moment I feel very lonely playing this game solo and after beating all 3 regions I feel I am lacking things to do and I am unmotivated.<br/>

I am hoping that joining a guild/community is going to increase my motivation and give me a reason to keep playing and catching new rare and strong pokemon.<br/>

I am a huge fan of socializing and participating in events, helping people out and sharing knowledge. I am hoping the guild can provide me with these things and that I can make the guild a better place for it's current and future members.</r>

2aadc3a.png

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Yerk<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: Almost 400<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? USA<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? Usually between Midnight and 7am EST on Mon-Thurs. I work all weekend but sometimes I can play at work :p<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Already know a few people in this guild and looks like it is one of the most active.</r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: IamMedi<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 110+<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? California<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? Everyday or every other day if i have work, playtime from 4pm PST to Midnight or 1 am<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? looking to make new friends and just really looking to be a part of an active guild</r>

35c4f2f.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="leotosi"><s>

</s><POST content="191956"><s></s>191956<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>leotosi<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

Im almost done with all regions (1 badge left) and I love pvp<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Leotosi, come along to our discord, <URL url="https://discord.gg/wsx6x">https://discord.gg/wsx6x</URL> ( This is where we message as a guild)<br/>

<QUOTE author="xagility"><s>

</s><POST content="192208"><s></s>192208<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name :<br/>

xAgility<br/>

<br/>

90 hours<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <br/>

<br/>

I am looking for an active guild populated by friendly people willing to do things together and help each other out.<br/>

At the moment I feel very lonely playing this game solo and after beating all 3 regions I feel I am lacking things to do and I am unmotivated.<br/>

I am hoping that joining a guild/community is going to increase my motivation and give me a reason to keep playing and catching new rare and strong pokemon.<br/>

I am a huge fan of socializing and participating in events, helping people out and sharing knowledge. I am hoping the guild can provide me with these things and that I can make the guild a better place for it's current and future members.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="xagility"><s>

</s><POST content="192208"><s></s>192208<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name :<br/>

xAgility<br/>

<br/>

90 hours<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I am a huge fan of socializing and participating in events, helping people out and sharing knowledge. I am hoping the guild can provide me with these things and that I can make the guild a better place for it's current and future members.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Agility, come along to our discord, which is our messaging service, we'll officially welcome you there, <URL url="https://discord.gg/wsx6x">https://discord.gg/wsx6x</URL><QUOTE author="Yerk"><s>

</s><POST content="192223"><s></s>192223<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Yerk<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? Usually between Midnight and 7am EST on Mon-Thurs. I work all weekend but sometimes I can play at work :p<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Already know a few people in this guild and looks like it is one of the most active.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Yerk"><s>

</s><POST content="192223"><s></s>192223<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Yerk<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Already know a few people in this guild and looks like it is one of the most active.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Yerk, come to our discord bro, we'll introduce you there, <URL url="https://discord.gg/wsx6x">https://discord.gg/wsx6x</URL><br/>

<QUOTE author="IamMedi"><s>

</s><POST content="192550"><s></s>192550<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: IamMedi<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? Everyday or every other day if i have work, playtime from 4pm PST to Midnight or 1 am<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? looking to make new friends and just really looking to be a part of an active guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="IamMedi"><s>

</s><POST content="192550"><s></s>192550<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: IamMedi<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? looking to make new friends and just really looking to be a part of an active guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey iAmMedi, come along to our discord, we'll welcome you there, <URL url="https://discord.gg/wsx6x">https://discord.gg/wsx6x</URL></r>

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: francisng94<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 357hr<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? Hong kong<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: depends on schoolworks...12 hours a day in holiday :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Because my friend carthos told me it is a great guild:)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="francisng94"><s>

</s><POST content="194254"><s></s>194254<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: francisng94<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 357hr<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? Hong kong<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: depends on schoolworks...12 hours a day in holiday :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Because my friend carthos told me it is a great guild:)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome to the guild :) hope to see you in the discord <URL url="https://discord.gg/YufX4">https://discord.gg/YufX4</URL></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name<br/>

GruntZone360 / Gruntzone360<br/>

<br/>

I use the same username for anything and everything about 2008 and up ish...<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played<br/>

I have 487 hours played in game.<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?<br/>

I'm from America (Missouri)<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?<br/>

I stop playing for a few weeks before Heonn came out, but I plan on playing every few days of the week when I become busy. Right now I'm not busy that much so I'll be playing almost everyday.<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ?<br/>

A friend recommended me to your guild. (IamMedi) And that I might get some interesting conversations from being in the guild.</r>