Chaosshop

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your Name/IGN? --> Jackhammer

● Are you active in Discord? --> yes, every day

● Where are you from? --> Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? --> daily at week, rare at weekends

● What's your goal in PRO? --> to be in the pvp ladder, maybe the top 10

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? --> to help the guild in the pvp content

to me:

have all badges and want to learn the right pvp :)

What's your Name/IGN? --> Jackhammer

● Are you active in Discord? --> yes, every day

● Where are you from? --> Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? --> daily at week, rare at weekends

● What's your goal in PRO? --> to be in the pvp ladder, maybe the top 10

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? --> to help the guild in the pvp content

to me:

have all badges and want to learn the right pvp :)

Hello [mention]JackHammer[/mention] ,

we decided to ACCEPT your application, I will get to you in a moment to invite you to guild in game and to our Discord.

Congratulations.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

IGN: Akio157

Playtime:218hrs 45min

i started like 3 weeks ago and im not much active on discord cuz busy with work and whenever im free im on PRO so yea ull find me 99% on PRO online and i wanna get better at PRO so ye need help with knowledge on strats and ivs so if ya guys could help me out that be great and ill do wht i can to help ya guys^^ hope to join ya guys soon

i started like 3 weeks ago and im not much active on discord cuz busy with work and whenever im free im on PRO so yea ull find me 99% on PRO online and i wanna get better at PRO so ye need help with knowledge on strats and ivs so if ya guys could help me out that be great and ill do wht i can to help ya guys^^ hope to join ya guys soon

Hey there [mention]Akio157[/mention],

we are glad you chose to reach to Reborn, we would like to inform you that Discord activity is very important in our guild as its the main communication tool we use, you would be able to reach us all there and learn anything you need about PRO there.

We dont use in-game chat basically at all.

If you are able to manage your Discord activity you would be accepted, otherwise we have to put your application on hold.

Hope you manage to be active on Discord and you can join our ranks soon.

Thank you.

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Hey there @Akio157,

we are glad you chose to reach to Reborn, we would like to inform you that Discord activity is very important in our guild as its the main communication tool we use, you would be able to reach us all there and learn anything you need about PRO there.

We dont use in-game chat basically at all.

If you are able to manage your Discord activity you would be accepted, otherwise we have to put your application on hold.

Hope you manage to be active on Discord and you can join our ranks soon.

Thank you.

okie ill fix my discord activity