New to the game, a few questions

Ktempo

So I've looked quite extensively around the forums but have not found any answers. I also went to the kiwi chat but got no help. The in-game chat doesn't help either, it's just spam. So I figured I'd come here. I have a few questions I'd like to get answered if possible.

1. Is there a way to hotkey our trainer card /backpack / pokedex?

2. Is there a GTS / buying system for Pokemon in this?

3. Is there a way to stop all of the spam in the chat and ONLY see LOCAL chat? I can't figure that out. I don't care about battling or trading, I just want to see local chat for now. Also, are there chat tabs for just like friends?

4. If I wanted to donate, where do I go to do that? I can't find the page where I can become a member at.

That's it for all... I'll probably have more as I think of them but overall I enjoy this, probably moreso than PokeMMO but it still needs some work to it.

Alright here are some answers for your questions, I hope this helps.

1: No hotkeys for Trainer Card/Backpack/Pokedex implemented. You may create a suggestion for this under the Suggestions forum here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

2: No GTS in-game, however their is a Trade Forum

Red Trade Forum: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

Blue Trade Forum: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=109

3: If you click the wrench at the bottom right of your chat box, you can use that to temporarily leave any chats that you're currently in, including the All chat/Help chat.. etc

4: In-game you can find a small hand bag icon at the top right of your UI, click that. Once you do so, you can donate for coins in-game and from there you can use the coins to buy the MS Medallion which can be consumed. Once consumed you will have MS Status for 30 days.

Hopefully those answers helped, if you need anything else feel free to PM me on the the forums, or you can find me on Discord and in-game as well.

t5VwPBY.png

116032 Alright here are some answers for your questions, I hope this helps.

1: No hotkeys for Trainer Card/Backpack/Pokedex implemented. You may create a suggestion for this under the Suggestions forum here:

2: No GTS in-game, however their is a Trade Forum

Red Trade Forum:

Blue Trade Forum:

3: If you click the wrench at the bottom right of your chat box, you can use that to temporarily leave any chats that you're currently in, including the All chat/Help chat.. etc

4: In-game you can find a small hand bag icon at the top right of your UI, click that. Once you do so, you can donate for coins in-game and from there you can use the coins to buy the MS Medallion which can be consumed. Once consumed you will have MS Status for 30 days.

Hopefully those answers helped, if you need anything else feel free to PM me on the the forums, or you can find me on Discord and in-game as well.

Sweet thank you! I'm sure those are commonly asked questions but I couldn't really find anything from looking myself. Appreciate your time. Also, does the sun icon in the top right corner always stay as a sun? Even when it's night-time in the game?

Sweet thank you! I'm sure those are commonly asked questions but I couldn't really find anything from looking myself. Appreciate your time. Also, does the sun icon in the top right corner always stay as a sun? Even when it's night-time in the game?

We have three phases, Morning, Day and Night and icons do change during each phase.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.