In Mega gengar quest hard mode I can't enter the entrance cave

Freeezeee

Did you beat the Horon boss after receiving the Gengarite? Beating that boss resets your Dark Realm quest so the game takes it like you have not beaten Umbra in the Dark Realm, which is required to enter that chamber. I had the same issue and beating Umbra and finish the Dark Realm quest again fixed it.

5 hours ago, Freeezeee said:

Hey there!

As Norex already mentioned, you have to beat Umbra in the Dark Realm. In order to get there, you have to beat Horon, who is located north of Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon of yours faint. Please let me know if this fixes your issue. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

On 11/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, Freeezeee said:

Yep I already fought horon boss without a single Pokemon faint by colyster shell smash  with focus sash and got Halloween rapidash mount too I fought 3times and won too.....but now also can't enter into the cave

Hey there!

In order to get back into the Dark Realm, defeat Horon another time. The boss has a 3-days-cooldown, menaing you should be able to beat him 72 hours after you defeated him the last time. Please let me know if that worked for you.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.