NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Unknown007

I just beat Shamac for the third time, and when I selected Goomy it said "You recieved Minccino!" But in the box it was in fact a Goomy.

This should be fixed now. Thanks~

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

When I defeated Lt. Surge in the Vermillion gym, he said the HM Flash can be found on route 3, but it is on route 2. His text also cuts off before it can all be read (at least on my screen).

Thanks! It should be better now :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Beat the boss on Two Island. Shouldn't be uppercase and should read "a hero". EDIT: This was the first time beating the boss in a row, don't know if that matters or not.

5YBovYU.png

That's a meme. I don't know who did it though, I wasn't staff when these were created ^^; I doubt it intended to be 'A Hero', so I'll leave it as is.

Official discord chat.

When you ask GreINjacK for the cooldown and theres only 1min left

hes gonna say "1 minuteS left"

Sorry,i cant post a screenshot,gyazo says internal error...

Hmm, I think that's fine. The script itself is pretty heavy as it is right now and it's not a big deal. Thanks all the same :)

Official discord chat.

• 2 weeks later...

So i found this bug on route 19 with the sailor, who doesn't say anything but 'Hey, champ!' with a 'Yes' or 'No" option. 8WefEcV.png

I wanted to note that the NPC works as intended, if you say 'Yes' he takes you to cinnabar island for a fee.

hyQPoiQ.gif

So i found this bug on route 19 with the sailor, who doesn't say anything but 'Hey, champ!' with a 'Yes' or 'No" option. 8WefEcV.png

I wanted to note that the NPC works as intended, if you say 'Yes' he takes you to cinnabar island for a fee.

Thank you,

Should be fixed now.

Official discord chat.