NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Unknown007

I thought this Cloyster were an important NPC, so I spoke to it. https://imgur.com/a/AUjuW Its name is apparently $Pokenpc. I know it's not important, but it's a fun little one.

Thank you! It's been fixed :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Mt Moon B1F, 2 Rocket Grunts that have no names, they're just listed as "Trainer" during battle. Also i have ran into multiple PokeManiac and Pokemaniac (capital and loser case m's) in my playthrough from start to lavender town. To be honest i probably wouldn't have caught any of that if i wasn't making a guide.

EDIT: Another trainer in Celadon City has no name "only Trainer" during battle but i assume hes not suppose to have a name since its a surprise fight?

EDIT #2: Seems like Rocket Grunts are either tagged "Rocket Grunt" or not at all, i see a few in Rocket Hideout BF1/B2F that have no name and listed as "Trainer" in battle.

EDIT #3: Minor Trainers in Celadon GYM didn't have names either so im assuming whoever did this part of the game forgot to name most of the NPC's.

Mt Moon B1F, 2 Rocket Grunts that have no names, they're just listed as "Trainer" during battle. Also i have ran into multiple PokeManiac and Pokemaniac (capital and loser case m's) in my playthrough from start to lavender town. To be honest i probably wouldn't have caught any of that if i wasn't making a guide.

EDIT: Another trainer in Celadon City has no name "only Trainer" during battle but i assume hes not suppose to have a name since its a surprise fight?

EDIT #2: Seems like Rocket Grunts are either tagged "Rocket Grunt" or not at all, i see a few in Rocket Hideout BF1/B2F that have no name and listed as "Trainer" in battle.

EDIT #3: Minor Trainers in Celadon GYM didn't have names either so im assuming whoever did this part of the game forgot to name most of the NPC's.

We have a lot of 'nameless' trainers in the game. My guess is as good as yours, either the one doing them forgot or it was intentional. In any case, there are too many maps to check so that all the NPCs get names. Let's just leave it as is.

Thanks for your understanding, and thanks for the report :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

The text that i got from Janine when i beat her said she gave me "a league badge" and not the soul badge. the rest of the gym leaders have actually had the right badge name so this was a first.

Also about the "nameless" trainers, im in the process of making my guide and it has all the "trainers" listed so if u guys do indeed want to give them names let me know and ill get a list together of each area that has "Nameless" NPC's so you guys can fix it. There's honestly not that many, at most its about 20 but it is annoying when you run into npc's with named and some with none but maybe im just to anal.

The text that i got from Janine when i beat her said she gave me "a league badge" and not the soul badge. the rest of the gym leaders have actually had the right badge name so this was a first.

Fixed!

Also about the "nameless" trainers, im in the process of making my guide and it has all the "trainers" listed so if u guys do indeed want to give them names let me know and ill get a list together of each area that has "Nameless" NPC's so you guys can fix it. There's honestly not that many, at most its about 20 but it is annoying when you run into npc's with named and some with none but maybe im just to [Censored].

Oh, that might be useful then ^^

Official discord chat.

Jackson in Sliph Co 11F is listed as Trainer and not Jackson and if that's suppose to be Giovanni hes listed as "trainer" as well.. Still working on the official "Nameless NPC list" but i won't have that done till i beat the kanto e4 which should be in a day or 2 but i figured Jackson would be an easy fix.

Edit: Seems like Sabrina also gives you "a league badge and not the marsh badge".

I have finished the Kanto Region so this is my final contribution to this thread till i start Johto. Here is the full list of nameless trainers from start to finish. I did not include the "nameless" jackson and giovanni from sliph co since i mentioned it in my last post.

Mt Moon B1F:

Trainer: Zubat (Lvl 11) / Rattata (Lvl 11)

Trainer: Raticate (Lvl 11)

Cerulean City:

Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 18)

Celadon City:

Trainer: Ivysaur (Lvl 25) / Sunflora (Lvl 26)

Celadon GYM:

Trainer: Bellsprout (Lvl ??) / Oddish (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Exeggcute (Lvl ??) / Tangela (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ivysaur (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Gloom (Lvl ??), Bellsprout (Lvl ??) / Weepinbell (Lvl ??)

Rocket Hideout B1F:

Trainer: Voltorb (Lvl 27) / Magnemite (Lvl 28)

Trainer: Rattata (Lvl 26) / Porygon (Lvl 29)

Rocket Hideout B2F:

Trainer: Grimer (Lvl 25) / Drowzee (Lvl 27)

Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 27) / Zubat (Lvl 28), Trainer: Weezing (Lvl 29)

Rocket Hideout B3F:

Trainer: Sandshrew (Lvl 28) / Ekans (Lvl 29) / Nidorina (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Hypno (Lvl 29)

Trainer: Cubone (Lvl 26) / Golbat (Lvl 28)

Rocket Hideout B4F:

Trainer: Electrode (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Grimer (Lvl 27) / Porygon (Lvl 29)

Pokemon Tower 2F:

Trainer: Kadabra (Lvl 24) / Abra (Lvl 22), Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 22) / Arbok (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 3F:

Trainer: Muk (Lvl 25), Trainer: Abra (Lvl 25) / Gastly (Lvl 26)

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 24) / Haunter (Lvl 25) / Gengar (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 4F:

Trainer: Golbat (Lvl 24) / Gastly (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 5F:

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 25) / Haunter (Lvl 26)

Trainer: Haunter (Lvl 25) / Haunter (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 6F:

Trainer: Alakhazam (Lvl 27) / Hypno (Lvl 25)

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 27)

Saffron Dojo:

Bottom Right Trainer: Machop (Lvl 32) / Machoke (Lvl 32)

Bottom Left Trainer: Mankey (Lvl 31) / Mankey (Lvl 31) / Primeape (Lvl 31)

Top Right Trainer: Machop (Lvl 31) / Mankey (Lvl 31) / Primeape (Lvl 31)

Top Left Trainer: Primeape (Lvl 36)

Route 20:

Trainer: Seaking (Lvl 30)

Route 20: Other side of Seafoam

Trainer: Shellder (Lvl 30) / Shellder (Lvl 30) / Cloyster (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Poliwag (Lvl 31) / Seaking (Lvl 31)

Cinnabar GYM:

Trainer: Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Growlithe (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ponyta (Lvl ??) / Rapidash (Lvl ??) / Charizard (Lvl ??) / Charmeleon (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Charizard (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Magby (Lvl ??) / Rapidash (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Arcanine (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Charizard (Lvl ??)

Jackson in Sliph Co 11F is listed as Trainer and not Jackson and if that's suppose to be Giovanni hes listed as "trainer" as well.. Still working on the official "Nameless NPC list" but i won't have that done till i beat the kanto e4 which should be in a day or 2 but i figured Jackson would be an easy fix.

Edit: Seems like Sabrina also gives you "a league badge and not the marsh badge".

It wasn't Jackson :P

But added the names to both.

As for Sabrina, she did mention that it was the marsh badge, but ok, I'll add it a second time xD

I have finished the Kanto Region so this is my final contribution to this thread till i start Johto. Here is the full list of nameless trainers from start to finish. I did not include the "nameless" jackson and giovanni from sliph co since i mentioned it in my last post.

Mt Moon B1F:

Trainer: Zubat (Lvl 11) / Rattata (Lvl 11)

Trainer: Raticate (Lvl 11)

Cerulean City:

Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 18)

Celadon City:

Trainer: Ivysaur (Lvl 25) / Sunflora (Lvl 26)

Celadon GYM:

Trainer: Bellsprout (Lvl ??) / Oddish (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Exeggcute (Lvl ??) / Tangela (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Gloom (Lvl ??), Bellsprout (Lvl ??) / Weepinbell (Lvl ??)

Rocket Hideout B1F:

Trainer: Voltorb (Lvl 27) / Magnemite (Lvl 28)

Trainer: Rattata (Lvl 26) / Porygon (Lvl 29)

You missed one with a Weezing (Lv 29)

Rocket Hideout B2F:

Trainer: Grimer (Lvl 25) / Drowzee (Lvl 27)

Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 27) / Zubat (Lvl 28), Trainer: Weezing (Lvl 29)

I think the last one is the one I mentioned earlier

Rocket Hideout B3F:

Trainer: Sandshrew (Lvl 28) / Ekans (Lvl 29) / Nidorina (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Hypno (Lvl 29)

Trainer: Cubone (Lvl 26) / Golbat (Lvl 28)

Rocket Hideout B4F:

Trainer: Electrode (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Grimer (Lvl 27) / Porygon (Lvl 29)

I changed a few things here, besides adding the names

Pokemon Tower 2F:

Trainer: Kadabra (Lvl 24) / Abra (Lvl 22), Trainer: Ekans (Lvl 22) / Arbok (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 3F:

Trainer: Muk (Lvl 25), Trainer: Abra (Lvl 25) / Gastly (Lvl 26)

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 24) / Haunter (Lvl 25) / Gengar (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 4F:

Trainer: Golbat (Lvl 24) / Gastly (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 5F:

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 25) / Haunter (Lvl 26)

Trainer: Haunter (Lvl 25) / Haunter (Lvl 25)

Pokemon Tower 6F:

Trainer: Alakhazam (Lvl 27) / Hypno (Lvl 25)

Trainer: Gastly (Lvl 27)

Saffron Dojo:

Bottom Right Trainer: Machop (Lvl 32) / Machoke (Lvl 32)

Bottom Left Trainer: Mankey (Lvl 31) / Mankey (Lvl 31) / Primeape (Lvl 31)

Top Right Trainer: Machop (Lvl 31) / Mankey (Lvl 31) / Primeape (Lvl 31)

Top Left Trainer: Primeape (Lvl 36)

Route 20:

Trainer: Seaking (Lvl 30)

Route 20: Other side of Seafoam

Trainer: Shellder (Lvl 30) / Shellder (Lvl 30) / Cloyster (Lvl 30)

Trainer: Poliwag (Lvl 31) / Seaking (Lvl 31)

Cinnabar GYM:

Trainer: Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Growlithe (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Vulpix (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ponyta (Lvl ??) / Rapidash (Lvl ??) / Charizard (Lvl ??) / Charmeleon (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Charizard (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Magby (Lvl ??) / Rapidash (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Arcanine (Lvl ??)

Trainer: Ninetales (Lvl ??) / Charizard (Lvl ??)

Thanks! :Shy:

Official discord chat.

A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League®, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas [url= https://www.lolga.com/rocket-league/rocket-league-items [/url] . Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League® relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.