What are features you dislike, but feel do a great job in making the game great?

Ktempo

I think the whole "no breeding" thing is pretty cool even though I like to breed. It forces you to work with what you've got, and it makes for more competitive, more different teams and move sets. I also dislike how little money you make, but I can see why things are so expensive and such, need a money sink in every MMO.

Lastly, the whole gym leader system is a bit weird to me. I lost to Brock today on his Onyx, so that means that I don't get ANY experience the second time around nor do I get any money. That really sucks because I'm strapped on cash and was hoping to get some more potion money. But it is what it is, it's challenging and I like that.

116712 I lost to Brock today on his Onyx, so that means that I don't get ANY experience the second time around nor do I get any money.

nonono you will get experience and money anyway if you manage to beat him, i didnt beat him myself but i actually know for sure that you gain your xp and money (gym leader are poor :p)

EDIT : actually you are right you dont win exp and money after losing to gym leader, ok my bad i was sure of the contraries but whatever, sorry ^^

The game's pretty awesome and all, but the battle scene is kinda meh? I think they should probably put some work into that :Angel:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

You can use this topic to state which features you're not satisfied with ; https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=832

There is also a topic of why certain features will never be implemented, which can be found here ; https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Thank you for this feedback. and an interesting way to put things.

i am actually planning on implimenting a way for players to receive money from gym leaders even if they dont beat them the first time round. You still wont get exp for the battle, but getting money wouldnt be so bad, wouldnt u agree?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i am actually planning on implimenting a way for players to receive money from gym leaders even if they dont beat them the first time round. You still wont get exp for the battle, but getting money wouldnt be so bad, wouldnt u agree?

Wait. You won't get money if you lose the first time? Uhh... Okay... That's kinda sad actually

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Wait. You won't get money if you lose the first time? Uhh... Okay... That's kinda sad actually

Yeah, gives you an incentive to train up your pokemon though aha

116741 Thank you for this feedback. and an interesting way to put things.

Can't you make it give experience after the battle too? I can understand not giving you experience every loss because people might use it to farm experience, but not giving the experience just puts weaker/inexperienced players further behind the curve which causes a feedback loop that causes them to be more likely to lose in the future. Having to mindlessly grind wild pokemon to catch up is the worst part about this game.