Battle scene should be improved

Kanmuruu

So, I've been playing this game for about 5 hours and now and I think it's pretty Great (Salute to the guys that created this masterpiece), But i think the Battle Scene thingy should be improved. In my own opinion it is kinda meh but the Game's great overall. :Heart: :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

116754 This doesn't say anything about how you'd like it to be improved.

What i mean is like it should be like the original PokeGames.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

And then there's this other thing, when the enemy pokemon faints there's no option on where "Would Kanmuruu change pokemon" kinda like that.

116757 And then there's this other thing, when the enemy pokemon faints there's no option on where "Would Kanmuruu change pokemon" kinda like that.

+1 on that, an option to change pokemon when you make the adversaries pokemon faint would be gladly welcomed.

but something tell me its already on the "to do" list

116757 And then there's this other thing, when the enemy pokemon faints there's no option on where "Would Kanmuruu change pokemon" kinda like that.

+1 on that, an option to change pokemon when you make the adversaries pokemon faint would be gladly welcomed.

Finally! Someone who agrees lol. You the man ♥ #nohomo

This is actually not on the to-do list. PRO uses the "set" battle option to make the game more difficult.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

The window size should be customizable at least, or cover the entire screen. The flow of status, health, experiences should be more in sync with the movements etc. Or like when you throw a pokeball and you see the pokemon appear next to your team before the ball stops moving. It spoils the outcome and it renders the animation useless. Basically that sums up all. Make the animations worth having, and make them flow with the game. Not just another number game, like those in a web browser.

pGbeRDy.png

I personally don't think there should be a shift option in this game. Leaving everyone with all the battles in set mode is better because it makes the game more like batting in PvP since it is always in set mode and gives the player a way to practice for it. It would also be kind of odd imo if one person was playing shift the entire game and the other is playing set since we're all playing the same game at the same time.