Battle scene should be improved

Kanmuruu

It would be awesome if they can make the HP bars change colors. Like green at high HP, yellow at medium HP, and Red for low HP. Also something that reads the HP better. You know... Like when it says "52/100"....Other than that I like how the game looks and how the battle cut scenes are. Has its own unique art style.

But I would also like the option to switch Pokemon after you defeat one of your opponents Pokemon.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

116854 The window size should be customizable at least, or cover the entire screen. The flow of status, health, experiences should be more in sync with the movements etc. Or like when you throw a pokeball and you see the pokemon appear next to your team before the ball stops moving. It spoils the outcome and it renders the animation useless. Basically that sums up all. Make the animations worth having, and make them flow with the game. Not just another number game, like those in a web browser.

This is what i meant lol I just couldn't put into words what was on my mind. Thanks, mate.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

116859 It would be awesome if they can make the HP bars change colors. Like green at high HP, yellow at medium HP, and Red for low HP. Other than that I like how the game looks and how the battle cut scenes are. Has its own unique art style.

But I would also like the option to switch Pokemon after you defeat one of your opponents Pokemon.

+1 on that

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

116760 yeah I understand what you mean, like add more animations to the battles and make it look more like the battles from the games

This too +1

116757 And then there's this other thing, when the enemy pokemon faints there's no option on where "Would Kanmuruu change pokemon" kinda like that.

+1 on that, an option to change pokemon when you make the adversaries pokemon faint would be gladly welcomed.

but something tell me its already on the "to do" list

This is actually not on the to-do list. PRO uses the "set" battle option to make the game more difficult.

i see, then i gonna need to change my habits a bit for this game hehe

They said already, won't be change Pokemon when you defeat and enemy Pokemon so stop saying that xD, the other things about colour hp bar and numbers on it would be welcomed (but not like a must be yes or yes but they will put it eventually I think), all the window frame and pictures, background, etc... are awesome, I like that and I don't think they will change that because It is ok. The sync with the team slots such when you capture Pokemon would be hard to do I think but maybe in a future (but future future) can be done, See you ;) and Kanmuru, stop triple posting D:.

118443 They said already, won't be change Pokemon when you defeat and enemy Pokemon so stop saying that xD, the other things about colour hp bar and numbers on it would be welcomed (but not like a must be yes or yes but they will put it eventually I think), all the window frame and pictures, background, etc... are awesome, I like that and I don't think they will change that because It is ok. The sync with the team slots such when you capture Pokemon would be hard to do I think but maybe in a future (but future future) can be done, See you ;) and Kanmuru, stop triple posting D:.

The future is near my friend. Well, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

116757 And then there's this other thing, when the enemy pokemon faints there's no option on where "Would Kanmuruu change pokemon" kinda like that.

+1

They won't implement this. This game works on pvp logic, so, even to make the game a bit harder, you won't be ever able to switch your pokemon after defeating one.

From 2015: I'm still here