NEED TRADE MODERATOR

Hersel

Greetings @Hersel

Let me know in this post when you can come online and I'll assist you with your trade evolution

Regarding future requests it's good to note that you can the trade evolution megathread or the #request-chat in the official discord for trade evolutions. As mentioned by Cyber, you generally do not require the service of a trade moderator for trades and can ask for help in all or help chat as an alternative. While doing so be sure to take proper evidences of the trade agreement (The messages that proves this was for a trade evolution) with the user! 

I'll be waiting for your answer

Midsommar 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

10 hours ago, Midsommar said:

Greetings @Hersel

Let me know in this post when you can come online and I'll assist you with your trade evolution

Regarding future requests it's good to note that you can the trade evolution megathread or the #request-chat in the official discord for trade evolutions. As mentioned by Cyber, you generally do not require the service of a trade moderator for trades and can ask for help in all or help chat as an alternative. While doing so be sure to take proper evidences of the trade agreement (The messages that proves this was for a trade evolution) with the user! 

I'll be waiting for your answer

Midsommar 

All right, thanks for the informations! I'll write a post on the trade evolution megathread!

• 1 month later...