PRO Blue Server

Guest Dilveer

What I want to know is whether or not our data will carry from server to server. (If I select BLUE will it just start a new character)

behelit_by_amineaminal-d5nr10n.gif

[glow=#4682B4]~Even if we painstakingly piece together something lost, it doesn't mean things will ever go back to how they were.~[/glow]

118741 What I want to know is whether or not our data will carry from server to server. (If I select BLUE will it just start a new character)

Probably not Incentas. It would make more sense to not do that. It would cause to much complication keeping track of inventory and trophies, badges and etc being switch on a different server. Like each account could have a particular ID in each server. If you were to switch to the other, another person with the possible same name and ID could conflict with yours. That's just my guess due to some experience I had in developing games online lol :Cry: But theirs always a work around. We will see what will happen. :Grin:

117739 No ETA for blue server as of yet, but sit tight. (:

Sitting very tight :Heart:

What I would like to know is if the coins we have on our account will be available on the blue server. Read somewhere that if you have bought membership from the website (not in-game) it would transfer over. So was wondering if it was the same for coins?

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png