my pokemon can't evolve

Snowboardislife

Hello i have capture a good riolu and i have ful ev and xp lvl99 but when i final level up with rare candy he no evolve is full happy and days but o evo i teste to use mysterious candy but can't evolve . have a you a solution idk how to contact staff and if is possible to forcing evo ty to help me

image.png.64a9eeed2695c81d158c34283d7d38c0.pngimage.png.f9957ba5353e5f51bc20bfd5f447dc20.png

Are you sure it has maximum 255 happiness? You can check with /happy 1-6 in the chat. Also are you sure it was daytime (10:00 - 20:00) when you used the mysterious candy?

If it is max happiness and you tried within the correct time try to faint your Riolu, close your client and restart it after around 20 seconds. Heal it in a pokecenter and level it up again. That should solve it.

Greetings, @SnowBoardIsLife

As Norex mentioned above, your Riolu should be able to evolve after using a Mysterious Candy on it after meeting the following conditions:

-Maximum happiness

-Using the Candy on the Daytime (10:00 to 20:00).

You can purchase a Mysterious Candy in any Department Store for 5.000 pokedollars or PvP or PvE coins.

Could you let us know if this solution has helped you?

Kind regards,

Kvar