Acidentally Rerolled IVS.

Seagulll

So I caught Manaphy, one of the first legendaries I got (to be exact, second after Darkrai), and I decided to get a reroll ticket to see if I could get some slightly better stats. This would be my first time ever using the NPC in verm to Reroll ivs, so I wasn't sure how the mechanics worked. I honest to god, didn't realize that it would show the new ivs in the BOTTOM RIGHT of the screen, and I clicked yes to applying EXPECTING to have a more clear image or determination of what the ivs will be. That being said, I did infact buy 2 rerolls extra to just try and get something similar to the first IVS.  The current IVS are the ones with 31 SPD and the mon's ID in the screenshot. I talked about it to my friend and she mentioned how I should appeal to get the ivs reverted, in all honesty I don't mind if I lose out on the money, as long as the ivs are reverted to it's original ones. I apologize if this appeal is a bothersome to read and deal with, but I honestly did not mean to apply them as I didn't even know how the mechanics worked.

Thank you! Hope you can understand my situation. If you have any questions please let me know.

image.png.f1c284b928dc4048c42c3e9e10d52740.pngunknown-1.png

Edited by seagulll

Hello @seagulll. Apologies for the late reply.

Reverting your Manaphy's IVs or returning your Reroll Ticket would be unfair to players who have been denied in the past.

We certainly understand mistakes happen, but the interface asks you if you would like to use the Reroll Ticket or keep the original IVs.

Due to these reasons, we will not be reverting your Manaphy's IVs or returning your Reroll Ticket. Although it is very unfortunate, we cannot assist you any further.

Hopefully you can understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.