Nikola bugged after entire server crash

Zootrap786

I was doing my Nikola after a 21 day cooldown and in the middle of winning the server crashes. I figured that bosses are reset if its a server crash in mid battle, but its making me wait the entire 21 days AGAIN. I find this immensely unfair since this is not even a problem on my end. The crash occurred around 8pm EST. I am sure you can see this is the time that it happened from other reports. I would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

6 hours ago, zootrap786 said:

I was doing my Nikola after a 21 day cooldown and in the middle of winning the server crashes. I figured that bosses are reset if its a server crash in mid battle, but its making me wait the entire 21 days AGAIN. I find this immensely unfair since this is not even a problem on my end. The crash occurred around 8pm EST. I am sure you can see this is the time that it happened from other reports. I would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
We unfortunately can't help you with this case. Server crashes might happen at any time, they can be unpredictable, however we're always trying to improve the server stability.
Additionally, boss resets have been requested in the past due to crashes/disconnects but they have been denied. So it would be unfair now to restore your boss cooldown, and not theirs in the past.
I'm once again sorry what occured, but I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

7 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
We unfortunately can't help you with this case. Server crashes might happen at any time, they can be unpredictable, however we're always trying to improve the server stability.
Additionally, boss resets have been requested in the past due to crashes/disconnects but they have been denied. So it would be unfair now to restore your boss cooldown, and not theirs in the past.
I'm once again sorry what occured, but I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
exotyc

So this means that I have to be punished for now a total of 3 weeks even though I did nothing wrong ? How is this even a remotely reasonable way to handle this situation. There has to be a way to actually note that this was a server issue and not a personal issue and just punish players for a lack of stability in servers right? I don't think just saying sorry and hope you understand will take away the frustration of players who spend time and money as well. Its extremely disappointing. I've never had an issue of anything like this in the past and its sad to see the one time I do there is no help that can even be had. 

8 hours ago, zootrap786 said:

So this means that I have to be punished for now a total of 3 weeks even though I did nothing wrong ? How is this even a remotely reasonable way to handle this situation. There has to be a way to actually note that this was a server issue and not a personal issue and just punish players for a lack of stability in servers right? I don't think just saying sorry and hope you understand will take away the frustration of players who spend time and money as well. Its extremely disappointing. I've never had an issue of anything like this in the past and its sad to see the one time I do there is no help that can even be had. 

I have some good news for you. 

I checked and have found out that it was a proxy disconnect and not a server crash. Usually if there is a server crash, bosses can be rebattled after the server is online again which I forgot. However if we have a proxy disconnect, bosses think you had a disconnect.
Nikola boss cooldown has been resetted for you now.
I'm also sorry that I made a mistake here.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Exotyc said:

I have some good news for you. 

I checked and have found out that it was a proxy disconnect and not a server crash. Usually if there is a server crash, bosses can be rebattled after the server is online again which I forgot. However if we have a proxy disconnect, bosses think you had a disconnect.
Nikola boss cooldown has been resetted for you now.
I'm also sorry that I made a mistake here.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for taking the time and looking into it. Made my day so I appreciate your effort 🙂

On 1/20/2021 at 1:13 AM, zootrap786 said:

Thank you for taking the time and looking into it. Made my day so I appreciate your effort 🙂

I'm glad I could help. Locked as resolved.
Have a nice day

• Exotyc locked this topic