5x20 timid treeko

1 hour ago, Master0fPuppets said:

Dude, come online in game, what force trade?! I'm online but you still insisting force trading by mods? What's your aim???

because this is the first time you replied back to me instantly instead of hours later? i didn't expect this. I sorry for not being able to be online whenever I want as I have other things irl to focus on. I dont see why you are taking offense and getting butthurt over this either. I tried pming you ingame several times before but you weren't online so it was obvious that we were not online at same time often. Me requesting a forced transfer isnt me saying that you cant be bothered to come online. 

1 hour ago, Master0fPuppets said:

Still offline in-game even though i replied you 2 minute later after he wrote.  Why making things hard???

dawdwdwadwada.png.1f24a9c4ea7be373072f7b3e149076fa.png 

??????????? if you wanna reveal pms do so in a report, you gain nothing by showing that this is the first time I instantly went offline after sending a message as I just assumed we are online in different times. I even asked for your discord which almost everyone has access to 24/7 on their phone and computer so it wasn't like I didnt try to contact you through other means. Don't try paint me as a bad guy here just because i requested a forced trade.

You never replied back to me directly neither. Finally when i caught you online and replied you back in 2 minutes, you insisted on force trading and went offline. Waiting for 2-3 days to get a pokemon. Also trade moderators are not your slave to serve you when you don't deliver your pokemon. And reported for foul language. Have a nice day. 😉

• Haha 1