name is Lilkitsu. been playing pokemon since the original Red and Blue versions, and have been waiting for a game like this since mmos first started. despite the trouble i've had getting the game to work (blaming the still in Beta stage for most of it) i cant wait to catch my favorites and make my usual pokemon teams. my three teams i tend to use in the old games were, Dragon trainer, Eeveelution, and a team of personal favorites.

119556 name is Lilkitsu. been playing pokemon since the original Red and Blue versions, and have been waiting for a game like this since mmos first started. despite the trouble i've had getting the game to work (blaming the still in Beta stage for most of it) i cant wait to catch my favorites and make my usual pokemon teams. my three teams i tend to use in the old games were, Dragon trainer, Eeveelution, and a team of personal favorites.

Welcome to PRO, Lilkitsu!

Like you, I've also been playing since the original Red and Blue versions. I'm glad to see that you're excited, and I really hope that PRO is exactly what you're looking for. :)

Hope to see you in-game soon.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

119556 name is Lilkitsu. been playing pokemon since the original Red and Blue versions, and have been waiting for a game like this since mmos first started. despite the trouble i've had getting the game to work (blaming the still in Beta stage for most of it) i cant wait to catch my favorites and make my usual pokemon teams. my three teams i tend to use in the old games were, Dragon trainer, Eeveelution, and a team of personal favorites.

Hi Lilkitsu :D

I'm new to this game too, and loving it so far.

What troubles are you having getting into the game?

Hopefully see you around in-game :)