ETERNA CITY DAILY UNDERGROUND QUEST NEEDS LOVE!!

Ranking22

Very Straight Forward all i hope is that an update within the quest 

Like make it somewhat an Escape Room,where we only have 10-20 minutes to finish the quest or we will get kick out..

And also i think what make this daily quest not somewhat appealing are the rewards. Little update about this would help.

Yeah,little love for the quest is appreciated

Bye.

it does really need some love, like how you sometimes dont get enough hints to accurately pinpoint the location of the right hole in the wall you need to go into to get to the treasure room.  The underground is actually Great at what it is, a Fossil revive with 1 guarantee fossil + items.  Just needs a few tweaks.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

8 hours ago, iceflake said:

it does really need some love, like how you sometimes dont get enough hints to accurately pinpoint the location of the right hole in the wall you need to go into to get to the treasure room.  The underground is actually Great at what it is, a Fossil revive with 1 guarantee fossil + items.  Just needs a few tweaks.

Tweaks is Like update right?

So an update would be okay 

because the Reward sucks

And on hints i think its already guaranteed 

that it will give u the all the hints if u accomplished every quest underground.

I dont think a rework or more rewards are a good thing for the Sinnoh Undergound "mini-game", you can sync a fossil daily and also get a free fossil, which is very useful considering that the only way to sync a fossil besides this is having 6000 discovery points in excavation and at least 17.5k money, also you get some pve coins and things like pearls, tiny mushrooms, nuggets or big mushrooms sometimes that are actually worth some money.

Maybe it needs some adjusts like making it possible to always have a chance to get to the treasure room, because its not rare getting the same clue twice, thrice or even 4 times the same clue, at least not for me and its pretty disgusting.

Or just having a higher chance to get a good clue when the NPC's ask for items like stardust or wants to see a Roggenrola which is tier 8 down there.

Theres a little good things about this minigame that its useful and not everyone knows, like for example, even if you dont have 2k(which is the fee entrance), you can enter anyway.

Also, you can bring pokemons from your pc to the sinnoh undeground to avoid hunting for a roggenrola, lunatone, or solrock for example, so its not that bad.