Apparently I started this in 2019? Guess i'm back!

I've been on a Pokemon kick again and I've been playing over on the Silver server. I'm currently on the Celadon Team Rocket base stuff with my 4 Mons being level 40 ish.
One thing I don't seem to understand though when looking at the details of Pokemon are these. I know the white numbers are the current stats and the blue are EV's. So, the orange must be IV's.
But I notice rarely any of the mons I see being sold have anywhere near perfect 31's all across. Is there a reason for that? Just curious!

Can't wait to see everyone in game!

vf,dsv.PNG

Hi there @utahraptcr

Welcome back to PRO!

Technically speaking, getting a Pokemon from the wild with 31 IVs in each stat would be impossible, since the chances for doing so will be astronomically high. You can check out the chances of finding a 31x6 Pokemon in the wild here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you run into any issues, feel free to create a post in General Support, and if you want to socialize with your fellow PRO players, you can join our Official PRO DIscord Server.

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 2

Hi back, I'm g3n, also a mod in the PRO "Dliscord" server @Maisa gave, it's a good server. We also have a #Support channel in the discord that you can use to get some help as well as the forums. A lot of cool people are in the discord, and some cooler ones, like Waleed.

Overall people will just sell the pokes they hunted that didn't reach their standards, but are still good enough to be sold. While others, are just people trying to get them out of their PC.

Have fun!

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif