closed

Nyssa98

@Nyssa98 When creating an auction make sure you handle the end time correct. You started your thread with the time 24H when it starts. Meaning that this is your start time: 

image.png.01d47ba90ff75adf4d3ba0218d51ef65.png

@Qutlu Read the trade rules carefully. You can not back out of your offer, your 1.4m offer still stands. If an auction gets an offer in the final 15 minutes the auction will be extended with 15 minutes, as stated in the rules. Your offer was 30 minutes before the end time. 

image.png.a3274dba9a366afea7fa1f6856667350.png

To make it fair for the other involving parties the auction will continue for 1 more hour after my comment. The 1.4m offer will stay, i suggest you both read the trade rules to prevent a mess like this again as this will be punished if repeated.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

image.png

20210407_201806.gif

1 hour ago, Hawluchaa said:

@Nyssa98 When creating an auction make sure you handle the end time correct. You started your thread with the time 24H when it starts. Meaning that this is your start time: 

image.png.01d47ba90ff75adf4d3ba0218d51ef65.png

@Qutlu Read the trade rules carefully. You can not back out of your offer, your 1.4m offer still stands. If an auction gets an offer in the final 15 minutes the auction will be extended with 15 minutes, as stated in the rules. Your offer was 30 minutes before the end time. 

image.png.a3274dba9a366afea7fa1f6856667350.png

To make it fair for the other involving parties the auction will continue for 1 more hour after my comment. The 1.4m offer will stay, i suggest you both read the trade rules to prevent a mess like this again as this will be punished if repeated.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

image.png

Thank you for the answer.

And i am sorry for my mistakes.

The auction is now over. Qutlu won the auction.

@Qutlupm me ingame when you can take the pkmn thanks

• Nyssa98 changed the title to closed
  • Yellow locked this topic