Controller options

Tobden

Is there no way i can play this game without using my mouse, I prefer plugging in the controller and laying back before grinding the game. The controller options aren't that good and every time something pops in the game, I cant interact with the controller, leading me having to close in on the PC and use the mouse to redirect these in game pop-ups. 

Admin please show me the way.

10 hours ago, Tobden said:

Is there no way i can play this game without using my mouse, I prefer plugging in the controller and laying back before grinding the game. The controller options aren't that good and every time something pops in the game, I cant interact with the controller, leading me having to close in on the PC and use the mouse to redirect these in game pop-ups. 

Admin please show me the way.

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
It is possible to play with a controller, however you first need to syncronize the controller binds with your keyboard binds.
In order to do that, you need a software, for example "JoyToKey" which emulates the keyboard and mouse input, so that applications like PRO can be controlled with the controller.
I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Kvar locked this topic