[Retracted] Members get priority in queue

Chocolicious

Fellow Poké-catchers, oddly enough I have not found this suggestion in here yet.

With the (relatively) long-ish queue times, I feel that Members, who are actively supporting this community with monthly contributions, should get a queue priority. I have no idea how you would implement it, but I do feel that this would promote people to purchase Memberships AND reward Members by having to wait less in the queue.

What do you guys think? Is this fair?

Chocolicious.

Re: Members get priority in queue

<r><QUOTE author="Chocolicious"><s>

</s><POST content="119958"><s></s>119958<e></e></POST> Fellow Poké-catchers, oddly enough I have not found this suggestion in here yet.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Then you did not search well enough, because i have seen several of these suggestions.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Chocolicious"><s>

</s><POST content="119958"><s></s>119958<e></e></POST> With the (relatively) long-ish queue times, I feel that Members, who are actively supporting this community with monthly contributions, should get a queue priority. I have no idea how you would implement it, but I do feel that this would promote people to purchase Memberships AND reward Members by having to wait less in the queue.<br/>

<br/>

What do you guys think? Is this fair? <e>

</e></QUOTE>

Like staff clarified before, this would make the game pay2play / pay2win, since people who dont donate would not be able to play anymore when members always jumping over the queue.</r>

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

<t>this game is a free to play game.<br/>

<br/>

donations are always welcome, and donators get nice bonuses, but thats it. I personally dont want a system where members get priority over non members. while some might say its not fair, everyone should be entitled to equal access, paying or not.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="barney"><s>

</s><POST content="119961"><s></s>119961<e></e></POST><br/>

Like staff clarified before, this would make the game pay2play / pay2win, since people who dont donate would not be able to play anymore when members always jumping over the queue.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

^<br/>

This.<br/>

<br/>

Also, in addition to the above reason, there's also the redundancy.<br/>

<br/>

As unlikely as it is to happen, if most or even all players (4000+ players) are using membership to be able to log in, then you'd <B><s></s>still<e></e></B> see a long 1000+ queue anyway, because the SERVER LIMIT is <I><s></s>still<e></e></I> 1900 players. And I don't think that limit will increase anytime soon.</r>

<t>This could possibly work if there was a member only server with the same amount of people, if not slightly less, to that of the RED and BLUE server capacities. Other than that this is kinda like a flash pass at six flags if youve ever been there. Ride a rollercoaster or whatever ride you want and then immediately after you can show you have the pass and cut in front of potentially a couple hundred people standing in line behind you. This truly does make the game gain a large pay to play aspect, but not necessarily pay to win.<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh</t>

<t>It could work if there was 2 Queue waiting lists. One for donors and one for non-donors. That way, Donors would get a nice boost, but there will be still non-donors joining the game before them. Say Donor waiting list has 100 people, and non-donor has 300 people, then if a donor queues in he would join after 200 players, 100 donors and 100 non-donors.</t>

pGbeRDy.png

<t>No, just no. That would be a P2P game. PRO is a free to play game. The donations goes to maintenance. You donated money to help maintaining the game unlike others MMO who simply gained profits from it, thus prioritizing their Donators over Non Donators. It wont be enjoyable as it is now. It is pretty simple, you like the game? then donate (willingly) some money to help maintaining the game. If you expect something as a return, it wont be a "donations", rather a paid money to gained something aka P2W/P2P.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="barney"><s>

</s><POST content="119961"><s></s>119961<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Chocolicious"><s>
</s><POST content="119958"><s></s>119958<e></e></POST> Fellow Poké-catchers, oddly enough I have not found this suggestion in here yet.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Then you did not search well enough, because i have seen several of these suggestions.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Chocolicious"><s>

</s><POST content="119958"><s></s>119958<e></e></POST> With the (relatively) long-ish queue times, I feel that Members, who are actively supporting this community with monthly contributions, should get a queue priority. I have no idea how you would implement it, but I do feel that this would promote people to purchase Memberships AND reward Members by having to wait less in the queue.<br/>

<br/>

What do you guys think? Is this fair? <e>

</e></QUOTE>

Like staff clarified before, this would make the game pay2play / pay2win, since people who dont donate would not be able to play anymore when members always jumping over the queue.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hm, I suppose you're right! I haven't thought about it from that angle! <br/>

<QUOTE author="Starlight"><s>

</s><POST content="119985"><s></s>119985<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="barney"><s>
</s><POST content="119961"><s></s>119961<e></e></POST><br/>

</e></QUOTE>

^<br/>

This.<br/>

<br/>

Also, in addition to the above reason, there's also the redundancy.<br/>

<br/>

As unlikely as it is to happen, if most or even all players (4000+ players) are using membership to be able to log in, then you'd <B><s></s>still<e></e></B> see a long 1000+ queue anyway, because the SERVER LIMIT is <I><s></s>still<e></e></I> 1900 players. And I don't think that limit will increase anytime soon.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're absolutely right, I haven't thought about it like that. Thanks for the feedback.<br/>

<br/>

I retract my suggestion! :)</r>