Exclusive pokemon to each server Red & Blue.

Assembly

I like the idea! GTS or even like the friend code system, you add a friend by his/her name when he/she is connected you can go to a Link Room at any pokemon center and send your friend a trading request at the other server.

If the player wants to use his same character in the other server, the game could make him disconnect from the first server, so there is no "cheating"

+1!!!!!! :Grin:

Streaming PRO on https://twitch.tv/andymcnab7

check it out :)

[highlight=orange]My fav team :)![/highlight]

sceptile.gifnidoking.gifalakazam.gifazumarill.gifampharos.gifumbreon.gif

i9sGdRr.png68JZ0SX.png

there is a reason why they made a new server. It was build to allow new players to start without a big disadvantage. A connection between the servers would allow old players from red to transfer their pokes to the new server and kill the idea of a fresh start for everyone.

edit:

the only thing they should implement is a "cable room" for fighting between servers if there is a tournament.

It's a nice idea, but the main issue is that Red and Blue are separate economies, and version specific pokemon would not be tradable between eachother.

In addition, red and blue are just separate servers to accommodate more players, they are not different versions of the game, they are the same game. If you log on something like World of Warcraft for example, you would expect the same game whichever server you played on, and not a "server exclusive item" that could change the metagame for specifically that server.

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat