problem at valentine's day event

Criminous

I had two serious problems during the game, one of them is with the server inconsistency the game crashed when capturing the Valentine's Day clefable, I missed the chance to capture.

as you can see in the photo any battle I enter the options do not work (items, fight, run, pokemon). since yesterday I can't play because of this problem

need help, thank everyone!

PROClient.jpg

Hello @Criminous. Apologies for the late reply.

Are you still having this issue and does it happen with every encounter?

If you are still having this issue, it would be very useful if you could share more details surrounding the problem.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

3 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Criminous. Apologies for the late reply.

Are you still having this issue and does it happen with every encounter?

If you are still having this issue, it would be very useful if you could share more details surrounding the problem.

I was having this problem with every encounter, but I reinstalled the game and went back to normal. 

but about clefable, I would like to have the opportunity to capture...

the gold server was having many
oscillations and falling a lot, while the silver server was not having problems

Sorry for my English, I don't understand it very well

Glad to hear your issue was fixed.

Regarding the Clefable: unfortunately we cannot offer you another chance at capturing it. This is because it would be unfair to previous users who have been denied.

Furthermore, we have announced that the servers are having connections issues and that we do not recommend doing anything that could be lost to a crash. 

The developers are working on a solution for the connection issues, but it is not a simple task. In the meantime, we ask for your patience and understanding.

Since your issue is resolved, I will lock this thread.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.