exp predict

Antwnis

i recieve the exp before the attack (and the enemy rip) and its like i know if i kill the enemy with this attack and thats rly bad cause its removing the agony of battle :S can you do something about it please my favorite game team ? :)

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

120312 i recieve the exp before the attack (and the enemy rip) and its like i know if i kill the enemy with this attack and thats rly bad cause its removing the agony of battle :S can you do something about it please my favorite game team ? :)

That is bug.... but nothing impact to gameplay, because it only show your result before action, not predict if you don't action

120312 i recieve the exp before the attack (and the enemy rip) and its like i know if i kill the enemy with this attack and thats rly bad cause its removing the agony of battle :S can you do something about it please my favorite game team ? :)

Without going into too much detail, the reason you're able to see if a Pokemon faints (or similarly if you catch it before the action is completed) is caused by the way the server sends and receives data.

This is a known visual bug. While I won't say that it will NEVER be fixed, it is currently not being worked on.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

it hapen to pokemon catch too first i see it on my team and then i see the pokeball moving and see if i catch it :P its kinda anoying for me but ok i wont say more cause its beta and i understand they have more important things to do.thanks for reply fast guys tytyty

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

Without going into too much detail, the reason you're able to see if a Pokemon faints (or similarly if you catch it before the action is completed) is caused by the way the server sends and receives data.

This is a known visual bug. While I won't say that it will NEVER be fixed, it is currently not being worked on.

As a solution, might I suggest (and this is assuming the game is setup the way I think it is)

As long as battle = true do not allow party information outside of the battle window to change.

Perhaps set a true/false variable for whether or not an enemy pokemon is on the battle screen or not, if that parameter is false then allow the exp bar to change, if true then do not allow it change, but only allow a change after so many seconds of receiving a true or false.

Sorry if that's confusing, it's 3am and I should be sleeping instead of posting on the forum, I'll check later tomorrow (or later today) to see if I'm actually making any sense. lol

behelit_by_amineaminal-d5nr10n.gif

[glow=#4682B4]~Even if we painstakingly piece together something lost, it doesn't mean things will ever go back to how they were.~[/glow]

Generally, the reason this happens is to load the experience etc in the event you might disconnect before the attack etc registers, so it's to ensure you get the experience and such as a kind of "Safety net" against disconnections. While it is fixable, it would require a few real-time tweaks, so as has been said, it is known, and may be fixed in the future but it's currently the "safe" option towards this. Hope this helps!

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat

i rly dont like all this i hope they will fix that soon :/