Valentine's Event Clefable Unable to Relearn Moves

Snailsbane

Hi staff,

I just completed the Valentine's event and caught the Clefable. Took him to the move relearner in Goldenrod, but can only teach him a few moves. Read in the support FAQ that relearning a move would restore the options but it didn't work. Would really like to teach him moonblast so I can add him to my PvP team, was just wondering if there's any way to do that or if I'm SOL. Thanks!

AmnesiacClefable.png

Edited by Snailsbane
Figured out about pre evolution tutor

Not sure but I think thats are all the moves Clefable can learn via level-up, if not try to interact with the move-relearner a couple times, it doesnt show all the moves sometimes on the first interaction.

Also for Moonblast and a lot of other moves you have to use the Pre-Evo-Tutor in the daycares.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norex said:

Not sure but I think thats are all the moves Clefable can learn via level-up, if not try to interact with the move-relearner a couple times, it doesnt show all the moves sometimes on the first interaction.

Also for Moonblast and a lot of other moves you have to use the Pre-Evo-Tutor in the daycares.

Thanks for the info! Definitely should've looked into it more before posting, now to get 240 caught data to get to Naero :')

• Like 1