Should I switch to Blue Server?

Chocolicious

Hello Poké-tamers,

Quick question: I've got decent progress on the Red server (~20 hours, level 50 being my max, nothing special Pokemon-wise) but am hindered from playing on it because of the semi-long queue times. (Not complaining here, just stating a fact).

I want to know, if I create a new toon on Blue, do you reckon Blue will stay queue-less for a long time? Or do you think there will be a queue on Blue within a month or so?

Maybe bit of a vague question, sorry if that's the case.

Let me hear your thoughts!

Chocolicious.

Depends on how many are planning on switching like you and how many new players come, it'll make there be queues. Also if you're willing to start from scratch. Personal preference atm.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

121028 Depends on how many are planning on switching like you and how many new players come, it'll make there be queues. Also if you're willing to start from scratch. Personal preference atm.

Thanks for replying. Do you happen to know whether blue has the same performance as red, and the same amount of slots?

I would believe it has the same amount of slots. But I don't know how many have switched over to Blue. But it seems to be running well.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]